OFFERED Free seeds

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's an option with no fees. You create a wallet (save your passwords and key phrase somewhere safe) and then post your receival address and people can send you money. When you want to cash out you send the cryptocurrency to your exchange (like coinbase, binance, etc. and sell it for dollars. Or just buy stuff with the Lumens, lots of online stores accept crypto.

Any suggestions as to which one is a good one I am in over my head here should have be stored offline should I have one on my app I have no idea

Cannacropper

Nov 2, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any suggestions as to which one is a good one I am in over my head here should have be stored offline should I have one on my app I have no idea
Either create a coinbase pro account or something similar and have people send money directly or create a wallet for a specific currency (like the one i shared) and that will be stored on your computer and accessible with a password you will have created. You also save the "key phrase" given when you create the wallet and that lets you recover it from anywhere.

edit: Once you get it set up it will be as simple as copy pasting your receival address and people can send you money.