OFFERED Free seeds

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you for the advice maybe I'll ship you another package like that and see how it works
The last shipment I received was perfect and all the seeds made it. Thanks for the extras.

I will have some new seeds available soon also. I'll send you some...

Attachments

• PG1 - Copy.jpg
    PG1 - Copy.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Pg2 - Copy.jpg
    Pg2 - Copy.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 62

JesusChristBC

Feb 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a nice card in the mail from Gerald, man you're a legend in my books after this whole Covid thing, losing my job due to layoffs, house flooding with the rest of my province it's been a shite 2 years and this is gonna help me and the couple of people I donate too. I'm going to also pass on the favour once I start breeding. Two of my lights and my tent were taken by the flood Restoration company so we will see if I even get those back or they are a write-Off and I have to buy new equipment thank God I decided to set my tiny tent up and put my expensive LED in it or that would have been underwater as well. Cheers Gerald made my Christmas that's for sure

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I just got a nice card in the mail from Gerald, man you're a legend in my books after this whole Covid thing, losing my job due to layoffs, house flooding with the rest of my province it's been a shite 2 years and this is gonna help me and the couple of people I donate too. I'm going to also pass on the favour once I start breeding. Two of my lights and my tent were taken by the flood Restoration company so we will see if I even get those back or they are a write-Off and I have to buy new equipment thank God I decided to set my tiny tent up and put my expensive LED in it or that would have been underwater as well. Cheers Gerald made my Christmas that's for sure
Thanks for the kind words glad I could help out all the best and anytime

Lisa2265

Nov 26, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some Reg Beans of GreenCRK.
Thanks . I’m a newbie so not sure what to do with them if they are male. Just learning now about it. I have a small tent. I haven’t even started researching what to do if they grow male.

Back