OFFERED Free seeds

Natea

Oct 26, 2022
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If anyone has some G13 lineage seeds let me know, I have been putting the feelers out. I may have a couple seeds to trade back

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
🤠if Sassmarn is an Afghan skunk x Afghan skunk than it would not be a sassmarn it would be an Afghan skunk you can not breed 2 of the same and call it a different name you have to have a different strain plus Afghan skunk to produce a new breed plus it has to grow from that seed a few times to qualify for a new strain 🧙‍♂️

Natea

Oct 26, 2022
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thank you for clari

🤠if Sassmarn is an Afghan skunk x Afghan skunk than it would not be a sassmarn it would be an Afghan skunk you can not breed 2 of the same and call it a different name you have to have a different strain plus Afghan skunk to produce a new breed plus it has to grow from that seed a few times to qualify for a new strain 🧙‍♂️
I have wondered about that myself, that is for clarifying.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I put a long list of letters with parentheses and x's on the crosses I make. I've never put a name on any of mine, but I suppose it would be easier for share/trade and remembering certain things if I did.

Since @Reznfingeez made the name Sassmarn I will rember it as the Afghan Skunk line selected by Reznfingeez. But I will call it Sassmarn.

....and every time I talk about it I will recount this conversation to the audience.😄

Back