Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question Fuzzy white stuff on smart pots

New Grower Questions & Plant Problems

Question Fuzzy white stuff on smart pots

MooseBluemane

Hi and Welcome to the FC.

I think you might need some circulation down at that level, make sure the fan can blow wind directly under the plants as well, I used Dollar Store metal Trivets for putting hot plates on at the dinner table and they work great. You have too much moisture at that level and by the looks of your plants, you are overwatering.

Try putting a finger in until your first knuckle and if it is wet, then no water, try again next day, until its dry, then water until you see run-off at the bottom out of the pot, (its going to leak so make sure you have something to catch the extra water, I used boot trays from Walmart at about 6 bucks each), watch for water to come out the bottom and then stop pouring.

Additionally, your PH should be in the 6.2 to 6.6 range. Normal tap water city water is approx. 5,5 ph and bottled water are around 7.0 so you could essentially mix the two and be close but I would suggest getting a PH meter off amazon they are like 50 bucks but well worth it, you will need this for watering, but also during the flush time as well another crucial point in the grow.

Moose

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
😬
Hi and Welcome to the FC.

I think you might need some circulation down at that level, make sure the fan can blow wind directly under the plants as well, I used Dollar Store metal Trivets for putting hot plates on at the dinner table and they work great. You have too much moisture at that level and by the looks of your plants, you are overwatering.

Try putting a finger in until your first knuckle and if it is wet, then no water, try again next day, until its dry, then water until you see run-off at the bottom out of the pot, (its going to leak so make sure you have something to catch the extra water, I used boot trays from Walmart at about 6 bucks each), watch for water to come out the bottom and then stop pouring.

Additionally, your PH should be in the 6.2 to 6.6 range. Normal tap water city water is approx. 5,5 ph and bottled water are around 7.0 so you could essentially mix the two and be close but I would suggest getting a PH meter off amazon they are like 50 bucks but well worth it, you will need this for watering, but also during the flush time as well another crucial point in the grow.

Moose
wow moose your city is 5.5 mine runs in the 8 and I bought a ph meter off of WISH.COM for about 1/2 that price it just takes a bit longer to get it . actually I just checked wish and you can get a really good ph meter for $8.00 And $5.00 Shipping just go to wish.com and type in ph meters on search if you have paypal it is really easy to order🤪

Top Bottom