Germination mat.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Well after many years of growing I broke down an bought a germination mat. I live in a colder area and short summer an in a basement when not growing outdoors. Temps fluctuate and screw up germination. Don't want to run expensive lights to heat up the soil in a tent. Couple growers I know swear by them and have great results having seeds pop. Keeps the soil temp at 75 to 80 degrees and creates great humidity under a dome. Guess can't hurt to try it was only 13 bucks for a AC Infinity one.

mf1098

Jan 20, 2021
Well after many years of growing I broke down an bought a germination mat. I live in a colder area and short summer an in a basement when not growing outdoors. Temps fluctuate and screw up germination. Don't want to run expensive lights to heat up the soil in a tent. Couple growers I know swear by them and have great results having seeds pop. Keeps the soil temp at 75 to 80 degrees and creates great humidity under a dome. Guess can't hurt to try it was only 13 bucks for a AC Infinity one.
I was just going to post about a deal I found $15 for two 10x20 heat mat, 2 seedling trays, 2 10x20 trays and 2 domes to go with them. Should have posted earlier, sorry =(

I've been wanting one as well and finally got it after coming across this deal

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
I have one since January and use it for pets as well. Works great.
I put it off every 4 hours for 15 minutes by timer.
Had some autos last year popping indoors and it took about 45 days for most to start flowering, becouse I could not maintain the range. Mostly same strains started blooming in 3 weeks with a carbon heater just last week. But unfortunately it is still cold outside and I still had to carry them where they will finish. I dont transplant them, just tear the down side of plastic pot and put it in same kind of soil. Most of the time they dont care much about cold and just to their job when they have sun. đź‘Ť

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I ordered on Amazon ac infinity 10 x 20.5 for 12 bucks shipping to Canada is only 7.99.