Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED Girl scout cookies X LA Confidential Feminized

J

Jake

Clone of Girl Scout Cookies thats has been hermied using colloidal silver. Then polinated a LA Confidential that came from a seed. These are 1st generation.
Effects: A heavy bodyhigh with a mild head buzz. Great for relaxing on the couch, watching movies and eating lots of snacks.

I am looking for a pure sativa or sativa dominate hybrid.

Sativa Kid

Clone of Girl Scout Cookies thats has been hermied using colloidal silver. Then polinated a LA Confidential that came from a seed. These are 1st generation.
Effects: A heavy bodyhigh with a mild head buzz. Great for relaxing on the couch, watching movies and eating lots of snacks.

I am looking for a pure sativa or sativa dominate hybrid.
I have Super Diesel regular seeds. It's 75% Sativa a cross from my pure Landrace Thai crossed with Gorilla Girl(GG#4 x GSC). High Performance Weed. The weed is amazingly powerful and doesn't tire you out at any point. This is the THCV effects as it works with the THC to cause a super buzzy high. The plant itself is of medium height and yield, it has fairly tight internode spacing but the resin is the heaviest thing in the buds. Light airy medium sized super soaked buds. Growing is fairly easy for and curing is only for the skilled. This is because it got the internal oil from the Landrace Thai and the goo from the Gorilla Girl. When you finally get it dry it is still waxy and when you press it into a bowl it kind of ells like putty a bit. But that is where the perfection ends as it taste like a great weed that your buddy the auto mechanic stored in his coveralls for a week. Makes you want to kick his ass for pooching the aroma! I will have landrace Thai seeds in 60 days if all goes well, as the whole last batch disappeared like it was devoured like locust, everybody wanted some seeds, everybody was my buddy for a moment. Not next time I'm really only trading with a hand full of people as I'm not planning on breeding another seed for 5 years.

Last edited:

matthiesen74

Yes, I would do that. I am not in this for money. I just grow it for myself to help with being crippled up. Give me your address or call me. We will get it out asap. I am ready for my next grow. Everything is cleaned and waiting.

TossWeed

I have Super Diesel regular seeds. It's 75% Sativa a cross from my pure Landrace Thai crossed with Gorilla Girl(GG#4 x GSC). High Performance Weed. The weed is amazingly powerful and doesn't tire you out at any point. This is the THCV effects as it works with the THC to cause a super buzzy high. The plant itself is of medium height and yield, it has fairly tight internode spacing but the resin is the heaviest thing in the buds. Light airy medium sized super soaked buds. Growing is fairly easy for and curing is only for the skilled. This is because it got the internal oil from the Landrace Thai and the goo from the Gorilla Girl. When you finally get it dry it is still waxy and when you press it into a bowl it kind of ells like putty a bit. But that is where the perfection ends as it taste like a great weed that your buddy the auto mechanic stored in his coveralls for a week. Makes you want to kick his ass for pooching the aroma! I will have landrace Thai seeds in 60 days if all goes well, as the whole last batch disappeared like it was devoured like locust, everybody wanted some seeds, everybody was my buddy for a moment. Not next time I'm really only trading with a hand full of people as I'm not planning on breeding another seed for 5 years.
Dang on that Thai. I guess late on that but wow does that Diesel sound amazing.

TossWeed

I knew you said what it was somewhere!

Top Bottom