Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

*** GONE

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
What size flowering tent are you going with? Personally I'd go with 600w in the flowering cab and 300 in the veg chamber, they don't need tons of light when vegging and a 300w would do the job well.
If you intend to run a perpetual grow, which I'd definitely recommend given your mix of strains and finishing times, you only need 2 in veg and 4 in the flowering chamber, everytime one comes out of the flowering chamber either reveg it in the veg cab or replant it with something different and replace it with one from the veg chamber and so on.
There are lots of benefits to growing perpetually, each plant can reach it's full potential without sacrifices being made, and the flower chamber is always running at full capacity. One in one out.
Further benefits are better yields and the fact that you are cropping a different plant every few weeks which reduces the stink of having a larger crop being taken all at once.
The best yields I've ever had have always been in perpetual grows, it's most certainly the way to go if you have the space/option to do so :)

I

IBS

What size flowering tent are you going with? Personally I'd go with 600w in the flowering cab and 300 in the veg chamber, they don't need tons of light when vegging and a 300w would do the job well.
If you intend to run a perpetual grow, which I'd definitely recommend given your mix of strains and finishing times, you only need 2 in veg and 4 in the flowering chamber, everytime one comes out of the flowering chamber either reveg it in the veg cab or replant it with something different and replace it with one from the veg chamber and so on.
There are lots of benefits to growing perpetually, each plant can reach it's full potential without sacrifices being made, and the flower chamber is always running at full capacity. One in one out.
Further benefits are better yields and the fact that you are cropping a different plant every few weeks which reduces the stink of having a larger crop being taken all at once.
The best yields I've ever had have always been in perpetual grows, it's most certainly the way to go if you have the space/option to do so :)