Good Day just thought I would say hello :)

dequilo

Feb 8, 2021
Good Day I am following a grow here of some beans I just received and have not seen grown yet

I have a full plate outside this season so I did want to not want to grow

them if I could not give them the time the should get as I can run them inside this fall and work with them outside in 2022

I have grown inside since 2001 and just worked outside this 2021 season and had a ball

nothing like growing under the sun

DSCN3188a.jpg

a hedge in my garden trimmed with hedge shears

DSCN3189a.jpg

starting to bud

DSCN3288.JPG

at the finish

working inside now cold here in New York but almost time to move out just starting to get a few things ready

DSCN4060a.jpg

clones in the cloner

DSCN4061a.jpg

seedlings

so you get the idea I am in a 8 foot by 16 foot room under 2500 watts of HIDs running MH

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Good Day I am following a grow here of some beans I just received and have not seen grown yet

I have a full plate outside this season so I did want to not want to grow

them if I could not give them the time the should get as I can run them inside this fall and work with them outside in 2022

I have grown inside since 2001 and just worked outside this 2021 season and had a ball

nothing like growing under the sun

View attachment 14676
a hedge in my garden trimmed with hedge shears

View attachment 14677
starting to bud

View attachment 14678

at the finish

working inside now cold here in New York but almost time to move out just starting to get a few things ready

View attachment 14679

clones in the cloner

View attachment 14680

seedlings

so you get the idea I am in a 8 foot by 16 foot room under 2500 watts of HIDs running MH

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo
Good to see you Dequilo. I like your outdoor garden, those pink pistols look really beautiful. Can you just clarify exacly wich strain that is please.