Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Gorilla cookie

Ras Mountain

Outside is always a gamble. I've lost an entire season of work to a cold, rainy weekend in the past. Everything went to mold a week before the planned harvest date! It's not fair, is it? Lol

It may not be much, but give thanks for your reward - looks quality for what it is. And the true reward, being the lessons you've experienced, will continue to benefit you in future projects!

Grow on! Jah bless

Ras Mountain

Seriously, when I first started it was exclusively outside - and what an exhausting set of challenges a grower must prepare for throughout the year! I'd have problems with deer, soil problems, always scrambling to collect rainwater, giving the incorrect fertilizer, not getting enough sunshine, not getting enough air circulation. Pests! You name it, I've dealt with it.

Needless to say I've killed and replaced a lot of plants. I'm quite sure the farmer kills more seed than the government! It only gets easier the more you practice.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Colamaker

For sure. Ive been growing indoors for years. This was actually my first outdoor grow since it became legal here. Definitely more of a challenge wondering if its gonna be a drought or overly humid and rain. This next summer season i got a 5x12x7 dog kennel to protect from deer and rabbit ect.. my cousin did it like this and it worked beautifully. He grew 3 Bruce banner, 2 Gelato and 1 auto not sure strain. he harvested like 4 pounds. His plants were gigantic and his main stalks were like 7inches thick. Unbelievable

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom