Gorilla cookie

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
20200930_215206.jpg

GORILLA COOKIE.
After a disastrous June beginning i lost 6 plants from weather and had to reseed so really July start and plants were small. Only yielded 103g. On this plant. ?

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Outside is always a gamble. I've lost an entire season of work to a cold, rainy weekend in the past. Everything went to mold a week before the planned harvest date! It's not fair, is it? Lol

It may not be much, but give thanks for your reward - looks quality for what it is. And the true reward, being the lessons you've experienced, will continue to benefit you in future projects!

Grow on! Jah bless

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Seriously, when I first started it was exclusively outside - and what an exhausting set of challenges a grower must prepare for throughout the year! I'd have problems with deer, soil problems, always scrambling to collect rainwater, giving the incorrect fertilizer, not getting enough sunshine, not getting enough air circulation. Pests! You name it, I've dealt with it.

Needless to say I've killed and replaced a lot of plants. I'm quite sure the farmer kills more seed than the government! It only gets easier the more you practice.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
For sure. Ive been growing indoors for years. This was actually my first outdoor grow since it became legal here. Definitely more of a challenge wondering if its gonna be a drought or overly humid and rain. This next summer season i got a 5x12x7 dog kennel to protect from deer and rabbit ect.. my cousin did it like this and it worked beautifully. He grew 3 Bruce banner, 2 Gelato and 1 auto not sure strain. he harvested like 4 pounds. His plants were gigantic and his main stalks were like 7inches thick. Unbelievable

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
why don't you just run small generator too greenhouse for early weather you can get supply for less than 1000 dollars.

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Outside is always a gamble. I've lost an entire season of work to a cold, rainy weekend in the past. Everything went to mold a week before the planned harvest date! It's not fair, is it? Lol

It may not be much, but give thanks for your reward - looks quality for what it is. And the true reward, being the lessons you've experienced, will continue to benefit you in future projects!

Grow on! Jah bless
Brah run anti fungal stuff switch strains and run minerals nutes not organics thats sad.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Eh, I was a kid. It's definitely been a ride. Of course even with the right setup and genetics a grow can go horribly wrong one year, and incident-free the next.

The outdoors inherently has a degree of unpredictability which we have little control over and any farmer will attest to this.

Like literally the plant could get fucking demolished by hail in July. That's how wild it is sometimes.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
For your first shot outdoors cola maker youve despite the issues have done really well. How did the strain turn out for you as an outdoor grow ?

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
House and garden nutrients are where its at. Flora flex powder nutrients and cyco platinum series.

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
I agree with ras and all others above.
I started outside and stayed for about 7 yrs before moving inside.And to be honest that was just plain necessary to adapt and keep food on the table and a roof over our heads.So as ras said outside is a very serious undertaking that requires more than an inside grow, especially considering just the manual labor it requires.granted these were diff times and circumstances but just to even get started I'd afto already have gotten a half a bail of promix to each predug hole just as soon as the ground thawed,and at that time mix in my perlite and worm castings, dolomite,potash,and some bat guano,all of it atleast a foot away from the stock.id add a lil calmag as needed.well my bad I got carried away on your post,I smoke to much!!!.But yeah ,you know that show "million ways to die"?
Well they should run the cannabis edition, cause godlee it seems there is.Well congrats on bringing some in and now you know to vigilant to prevent this next time.Happy growing to you