Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Gorilla Glue #4 X Girls Scout Cookies feminized seeds

Sativa Kid

I harvested some GG#4 X GSC Feminized Seeds for trade.
This medium large sized Hybrid Photoperiod strain that is a great indoor strain. The flowering period is 9 weeks of good 12/12 lighting for Amber resin at harvest. The THC content is from 23% -29% and the smoke taste like RESIN, just kidding. The weed is a good deep flavor and actually very smooth considering is like tar and expaaands! The growing smell is favorable especially considering it pumps the resin out in the last 4 weeks of flower.

Gorilla Girl Photoperiod Feminized Seeds

Parents: Gorilla Glue #4 X Girl Scout Cookies

40% Indica / 60% Sativa

Size : Medium Large

THC : 23% to 29%

CBD : 0.1%

12/12 time to completion : 9 weeks

PM me for trades

Gorilla Girl.jpg

In the middle of flower with a month to go. Gorilla Girl favors being topped a lot in Veg so you get ping pong ball buds when fully matured and cured. Any bigger with this resinous girl and you couldn't dry the buds without cutting in pieces.

Last edited:
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Rich1

I harvested some GG#4 X GSC Feminized Seeds for trade.
This medium large sized Hybrid Photoperiod strain that is a great indoor strain. The flowering period is 9 weeks of good 12/12 lighting for Amber resin at harvest. The THC content is from 23% -29% and the smoke taste like RESIN, just kidding. The weed is a good deep flavor and actually very smooth considering is like tar and expaaands! The growing smell is favorable especially considering it pumps the resin out in the last 4 weeks of flower.

Gorilla Girl Photoperiod Feminized Seeds

Parents: Gorilla Glue #4 X Girl Scout Cookies

40% Indica / 60% Sativa

Size : Medium Large

THC : 23% to 29%

CBD : 0.1%

12/12 time to completion : 9 weeks

PM me for trades

View attachment 12305
In the middle of flower with a month to go. Gorilla Girl favors being topped a lot in Veg so you get ping pong ball buds when fully matured and cured. Any bigger with this resinous girl and you couldn't dry the buds without cutting in pieces.
I'm interested, Richard

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom