Got a 15ftx30ftx7ft how much can i grow

F

Freddy

So i got room in my basement thats 15ftx30ftx7ft and im trying to figure out hypothetically what's the biggest yeild i could pull of in that area... im new to growing so im trying to figure out what strains would be best and what kind of lights and other equipment I should buy for the biggest yeild just interested in what i could possibly pull off with that big a space.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?that's a pretty large area I work in a 4x8 ft area most of the time and get roughly about 11 oz dry per year. but their are better growers on FC than myself. :)

F

Freddy

?that's a pretty large area I work in a 4x8 ft area most of the time and get roughly about 11 oz dry per year. but their are better growers on FC than myself. :)
Thats 32 square feet and i got 450 im thinkin i could grow allot more pot then i know what to do with

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?that is very true Freddy, just noticed you are still a guest we would enjoy your threads here if you could join our FC Family but either way welcome to FC. the only thing I see is that would take some pretty large lighting commercial style and a lot of $$$ :eek:

frederickblake3

Nov 8, 2019
?that is very true Freddy, just noticed you are still a guest we would enjoy your threads here if you could join our FC Family but either way welcome to FC. the only thing I see is that would take some pretty large lighting commercial style and a lot of $$$ :eek:
Just created an account... im not looking to spend more then a few thousand was thinking of picking up 6 1000W grow lights just tryin to figure out how best use the space

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?like I was saying Freddy that's quite a bit larger than I am used to lots of good light though those aught to perk up your plants pretty well don't forget also you will need about the same in fans and batch of 7 gal buckets and liners money does go fast ask my wife haha :)

frederickblake3

Nov 8, 2019
?like I was saying Freddy that's quite a bit larger than I am used to lots of good light though those aught to perk up your plants pretty well don't forget also you will need about the same in fans and batch of 7 gal buckets and liners money does go fast ask my wife haha :)
Alright thanks... gonna set up the grow tent down there first then start buying equipment

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Freddy:D why don't you like what I say you never hit the like button but I think that is a really good idea you have their, am anxious to see the progress you will make.:laughing:

Back