Got my first grow tent Vivosun 2' x 4' x 6'.

My tenant got to 36°F with a RH of 92%. They don’t look the best and the cold isn’t letting up.

• Cut the branches that are drooping.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
I have them under the bloomspect on veg mode. Should I have the autos under a full spectrum? How long do they usually take to start flowering? Would it stunt the bud growth if I put it on 12/12 since they will bud either way wouldn't more light just make better buds?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I have them under the bloomspect on veg mode. Should I have the autos under a full spectrum?
Yes go full spectrum from day 1 :idea:
How long do they usually take to start flowering?
Should be around the 20 day mark if they are healthy and happy :)
Would it stunt the bud growth if I put it on 12/12 since they will bud either way wouldn't more light just make better buds
The autos ideally need 18hours of light, you're losing 6 hours of potential bud growth a day/42 hours a week otherwise ;)

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
Yes go full spectrum from day 1 :idea:

Should be around the 20 day mark if they are healthy and happy :)

The autos ideally need 18hours of light, you're losing 6 hours of potential bud growth a day/42 hours a week otherwise ;)
So should I put the regular girls on the full spectrum lighting? And keep 18/6 until the autos are done? Then flower the others??

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
If you've got 2 lights would it be possible to run the tent on 12/12 and use a closet or smaller tent for the autos ?
Running them together is going to be a compromise either for the autos or the regs depending on which way you play it ;)

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
If you've got 2 lights would it be possible to run the tent on 12/12 and use a closet or smaller tent for the autos ?
Running them together is going to be a compromise either for the autos or the regs depending on which way you play it ;)
I would have to buy another tent which I can do. I'm thinking about taking a couple clones from the autos and spraying colloidal silver one them since it's not good to smoke and the clones won't get very big anyway. Do you know if that will work for autos?

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
IMG_1285.JPG How long could I safely veg the non autos? I was thinking about just letting them go until the autos are ready for harvest. I built a scrog trellis today too I'm not sure when I should put it in the tent. Going to put it in the tent tonight and see how it fits.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I'm thinking about taking a couple clones from the autos and spraying colloidal silver one them since it's not good to smoke and the clones won't get very big anyway. Do you know if that will work for autos?
Yes @Nich this should work :)
How long could I safely veg the non autos?
You can veg indefinitely subject to pot size :idea:
I built a scrog trellis today too I'm not sure when I should put it in the tent.
If you're going to veg both the photos for 2months+ you may need a screen for each plant, they will be absolute monsters :)

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
IMG_1285.JPG
Yes @Nich this should work :)

You can veg indefinitely subject to pot size :idea:

If you're going to veg both the photos for 2months+ you may need a screen for each plant, they will be absolute monsters :)
I am already ahead of you haha Made this today. Figured I would need two of them since like you said they will be monsters. Hopefully I'll get a good yield without loosing quality.

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 583
I am already ahead of you haha Made this today. Figured I would need two of them since like you said they will be monsters. Hopefully I'll get a good yield without loosing quality.
I'm not sure how I'm going to get it to for in there. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looks like everything is running smoothly @Nate, great work!
Hopefully the fractured branch/s will heal up for you and grow back even stronger :)
Where's the unknown from? Is it from a bag? That will be an interesting one for sure :cool:

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
Hopefully the fractured branch/s will heal up for you and grow back even stronger :)
Where's the unknown from? Is it from a bag? That will be an interesting one for sure :cool:
Yeah it's a bag seed it could be gg#4 or wifi OG. That's what my friend said when it sprouted.

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
That broken branch was more than 3/4 threw and it still has new growth. I retapped it up but all the LST i did to it was for nothing it's sticking straight up. Lol oh well hopefully it will heal up.

Nate

Sep 14, 2017
IMG_1333.JPG IMG_1332.JPG IMG_1330.JPG IMG_1328.JPG IMG_1327.JPG IMG_1326.JPG IMG_1323.JPGThey are looking better with every day. The autos are looking kind of strange. I assume it's the way they are but idk. The broken limbs are showing new growth but are still not healed. One branch are close to 3/4 through with great new growth still.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 243

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looking great @Nate :) autos are coming along nicely too.
The Candy Cane sounds like a very interesting hybrid (AK47 X Mango X White Widow) :bomb::poop:

Back