WANTED grape strains/ethos genetics/copycat genetics/capulator

sheepy_1996

Mar 20, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to find any of these,let me know what you have,Ive got the following to swap; mass medical- amnesia pupil x salmon river og, dungeon vault genetic- citrus farmer f2, london bridge f2, larry cake, I also have a few special ones that id swap for something real nice, inhouse genetics- mac daddy, mac 1 x ogkb v2.1 and humbolts ghost candy- UK

Last edited:

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,
From what I experienced; It is not easy to find swappers from europe but you may multiple your chances by giving some details such as what exactly you have, original or crosses, how many, how old.
I dont have many beans left to offer you a swap but still have a few auto crosses that you can check on my thread. East europe located.
Good luck

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
🤠you also must remember FC in from the UK but thugpug seeds are from the USA and geist seeds are from at least 136 different seed banks and they charge big bucks are they really worth that so it might be a bit harder to find what you want in just in the UK were FC Members trade all over the World and most trades are good and most what we grow is just as good so i will stay with my postage seed trades little bucks. :mask:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
🤠it was meant to say before you edited that you wanted USA seeds but you wanted to do business in the UK ONLY from what i read before the reedit i am not stupid bro old yes stupid no. :mask:

sheepy_1996

Mar 20, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah yeh sorry about that I dont mind if its uk or abroad most of my seeds are from abroad anyway,uk would be easier tho