Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

COMPETITION Guess How Many Seeds Are In The Shot Glass & Win FREE Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening FC,

It's competition time again.

Simply correctly guess the number of seeds in the shot glass to be in with a chance to win some fantastic international strains.

View attachment 3524

The Closest Guess Wins:
1 x IBS Nordes (Fem)
1 x IBS Critical (Fem)
3 x Wylde Bob - Blue Dream x Durban Poison (Regular)

Competition closes on the 31st May 2018 at midnight GMT, prizes kindly donated by @InternationalBeanSmuggler and @Wylde Bobb.

Good luck everyone.

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #26
Good Morning FC,

After counting and recounting the numbers are now in.

The exact number of seeds is in fact 268.

Congratulations @FerretWrangler you're the competitions lucky winner with your guess of 275! Please pm to arrange delivery.

Thanks to everyone who took part, there are more competitions in the pipe line so do stay tuned.

ThC

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thanks everyone! And here i was thinking it was a long shot ๐Ÿ˜‚ i can't wait to claim my prize and good luck to everyone on future competitions ๐Ÿ‘

Oh and I'm still drying and curing the harvest so i have to get pics for you guys once everything is settled. I'll likely take the rest of the bits under the light down and make bubble hash and hold out for these beans!

Ok for the next competition i will send some.....

BB stinky 25 regular - Blueberry x Jamaican- yes stinky BB like cheese almost.. rotten BB almost got funk !

OJ 25 regular- California Orange x Jamaican - ridiculously orangey sweet and sticky as fcuk....

these are regular seeds.

Sorry i forgot to send. I will do so tomorrow.

Any news on the next competition ? Great to see FC is going from strength to strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.