Status
Not open for further replies.

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Good Evening FC,

It's competition time again.

Simply correctly guess the number of seeds in the picture below to be in with a chance to win some fantastic strains for your collection.
seed-competition1.JPG

The Closest Guess Wins:
1 x Stinky Seeds - Stink Bomb (Fem)
1 x Stinky Seeds - Stink Finger (Fem)
5 x Sunshines Farm - Fruit Bowl (Regular)

Competition closes on the 30th September 2018 at midnight GMT, prizes kindly donated by @Sunshine and Stinky Seeds.

Good luck everyone.

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Competition closes at midnight today.

Please submit your best guess if you haven't already done so.

Thank you,

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 7, 2017
Good Morning FC,

After counting and recounting the numbers are now in.

The exact number of seeds is in fact 2389.

Congratulations @MastaJazz, you're the competitions lucky winner with your guess of 2200! Please pm to arrange delivery.

Thanks to everyone who took part, as always there are more competitions in the works so do stay tuned.

ThC

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Ooooooh shit )))) thats the first time i win somethin in the net, its unbelievable!
thank you FC much love and respect! i knew you are those who are keepin it real , felt some about you guys from first time I came here and saw how you treat people here shareing knowledge and supporting us.. Thats how MJ community should do things.. Wish you the best fam, this is the first place where i posted something, cuz i felt what kind of ppl created this.

Im still working on my english but i think you will get what im sayin! ))
Thanks everyone! much love to FC guys @ThC @Sunshine @InternationalBeanSmuggler @Dr. Longbeard and ofcource @Jcloud777 my man who told me about this good place. and to all FC! much love fam.. stay blissful!

Peace from other side of the planet yall!)))

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Ooooooh shit )))) thats the first time i win somethin in the net, its unbelievable!
thank you FC much love and respect! i knew you are those who are keepin it real , felt some about you guys from first time I came here and saw how you treat people here shareing knowledge and supporting us.. Thats how MJ community should do things.. Wish you the best fam, this is the first place where i posted something, cuz i felt what kind of ppl created this.

Im still working on my english but i think you will get what im sayin! ))
Thanks everyone! much love to FC guys @ThC @Sunshine @InternationalBeanSmuggler @Dr. Longbeard and ofcource @Jcloud777 my man who told me about this good place. and to all FC! much love fam.. stay blissful!

Peace from other side of the planet yall!)))
WOW dude sweeeeet! That's my growmie. Im so happy for you man! I remember my first time winning a giveaway. I told the guu. I loved him I was so happy ???? about winning grand prize 3 strains also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back