Head Start for Summer 2021

Mar 13, 2021
Moved these into a new grow space I built. Will add a few more in the near future. These will be going outdoors in mid May for my first outdoor grow. I plan to put 6 in 3 ft diameter holes filled with an organic mix and six in 30 gallon bags also filled with an organic mix. Not sure what’s up with that Dank Commander seedling - it’s been showing no progress for 5 days - probably will start another two of em since they aren’t Feminized.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
W
Moved these into a new grow space I built. Will add a few more in the near future. These will be going outdoors in mid May for my first outdoor grow. I plan to put 6 in 3 ft diameter holes filled with an organic mix and six in 30 gallon bags also filled with an organic mix. Not sure what’s up with that Dank Commander seedling - it’s been showing no progress for 5 days - probably will start another two of em since they aren’t Feminized.
Where ya from? I wish I could get mine out in May. Still frost advisory in May. In michigan.

Mar 13, 2021
W

Where ya from? I wish I could get mine out in May. Still frost advisory in May. In michigan.
Mass - Mid May I’ll start acclimating them for a week before planting the ones that go in the ground - does a week sound right for that ?- snows almost gone from the garden now and it should be thawed enough to start the soil prep 1st week April

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
I also go by weather too and the first week in June is the time for outdoor planting in southern Ontario for me for years . Im getting away from using 30 gallon smart pots and building 3' x 3' x 18" deep raised beds this year. Less watering and more root room is the main reason why. Im totally organic build a soil mix and I climatize my plants outside in late May too. If there is a chance of frost in June I wrap my girls in burlap for the night and have never lost a plant . Good luck Bro. I will show some pics of my breeds that im growing this year in late May.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Mass - Mid May I’ll start acclimating them for a week before planting the ones that go in the ground - does a week sound right for that ?- snows almost gone from the garden now and it should be thawed enough to start the soil prep 1st week April
🤠 But their is a big rain storm heading your way it hit us here in Texas today and they say till Friday heavy rain is worse than snow sometimes :mask:

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Personally I wouldnt get that big of a hurry Bro October is a long way off unless you have 70 day flower period for your plants you will have plenty of flower time even if you waited till mid May.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Always nice to get a head start. Definetly go by weather and not a set date.
I would say once the weather is constantly nice, place them by a window, or place them outside during the day for a few hours and take em back in. Thia will help them adjust and be ready for the beautiful sunshine once your ready. A good week or so should have them adjusted nicely so you can plant em in the great outdoors.
Also make sure you have your fan set kinda high while you wait. It will help harden them up so the natural wind dosnt snap them in two the first big wind storm. Maybe add some silica to your feed.
With any luck youll have some nice 3 foot + ladies by the time they can go out. That will lead to some monster girls come Aug !
Keep us updated !
Stay Safe
😃 ✝ ❤

Back