OFFERED Heads up members.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok been on here awhile consistently on a daily basis and have a circle of trusted members that look out for 1 another. It has been brought to my attention. That member eeenooos might in fact be another scammer Homegrown organic from Netherlands. He say to some members he's from Germany but then another member told me his address he got was from Netherlands. Just a heads up. Just some members looking out for you members. As myself and other members. If you are a NEW member you can expect to send your seeds first to well known members. Until you have a trust and rating.

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok been on here awhile consistently on a daily basis and have a circle of trusted members that look out for 1 another. It has been brought to my attention. That member eeenooos might in fact be another scammer Homegrown organic from Netherlands. He say to some members he's from Germany but then another member told me his address he got was from Netherlands. Just a heads up. Just some members looking out for you members. As myself and other members. If you are a NEW member you can expect to send your seeds first to well known members. Until you have a trust and rating.

The address he gave me is in the Netherlands and his seed list is the same as the Homegrown loser. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence. He claims his seeds are in the mail to me (again), so any day now, for sure....... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have anybody heard things from @Truus Derks ?? Cos I've traded some seeds and am pretty sure he got my seeds as per tracking report but his seeds haven't reached mine yet. Mailed and no reply for past 2 months.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea I feel he was him too. Thats the other guy who seemed to back up homegrown. But I really think its homegrown.
Those guys just comes like a nightmare to steel some valuable beans. That ain't good šŸ˜  I don't knw abt western countries but to have a good and safe trade from India it costs around 15-20 USD depending on how far the country is, all for a good hope that I'll get some awesome beans in return that's how a good deal works out. However these guys aren't honest and true. Crooked and thieves instead.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not sure about Wim.Hendriks either. Started a trad via email. Had a huge list in alphabetical order. Wanted a bunch he had, but I suggested a small exchange first to see how it went. He got kinda upset about this asking why would I want to trade a little first. I replied and he never answered back. His address was also in the Netherlands.

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Not sure about Wim.Hendriks either. Started a trad via email. Had a huge list in alphabetical order. Wanted a bunch he had, but I suggested a small exchange first to see how it went. He got kinda upset about this asking why would I want to trade a little first. I replied and he never answered back. His address was also in the Netherlands.
What is it with the Netherlands and scammers šŸ¤”

Back