Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Healthy or not

Chris 88

Hi there my plant is 10 days old, i was wondering if it looks healthy, first 2 leaves came up perfect however the other sets of leaves look like they are not separating, is this normal, usually the first set of leaves come then the second and third, but my plant you can see the third set more clearly than the second set

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Ras Mountain

Looks like chlorine / chloramine damage and/or nutrient lockout from alkaline root conditions. Are you giving them water straight from the tap?

Try to find a way to collect rain, if possible. It's been filtered for you, is free, and should be optimal pH.

If that's not an option, another way is by filling a container such as a bucket or plastic tote with the tap, and letting the chlorine evaporate for two days or so before using. This only works with chlorine, not chloramine, so check what your municipal water district uses before trying this.

If you're serious about making hundreds of gallons of pure h20, look into reverse osmosis systems. It's the only water I'll drink now.

As always of course, let the plants dry out some before attempting to water again.

Last edited:

Chris 88

Hi and thanks for the advice bought a ph pen, and ph up and down so will test when they arrive, i have been using bottled water not tap water but have been leaving it out for about 4 day before use, i have transplanted into her final home and is looking ok, the two leaves fell off really in my hand when having a poke around, so fingers crossed she is all good now, i will let you know how i get on cheers again chris.

Attachments

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom