Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Hello everyone!

Thread starter #8
They got GO Box for the first part of the grow, during veg. Now, i am using this... It's only to make the plant go on with the flowering, but it's what i am using right now...

I am mixing 5mg to every gallon. The tag says 10mg, but i measured EC and ppm and they were high enough with only 5mg, at about 1400ppm, or 1.2 EC.

It's made by a Costarican company, i really hope it produces good results cos it;s only $5 a pound of the stuff...

20180105_080040.jpg 20180105_080058.jpg

Thread starter #18
Pineapple Chunk tastes very hashy, i expected it to be more fruity u know. But it's very couch lock this weed. Potent but it gets to you in installments and lasts for a while. The Golden Tiger on the other hand i cut two to three weeks earlier. Lack of sativa experience, and even so, i blacked out last night with it. Made me some Rosin and killed it. WOW man! God forbid i let it finish... Gonna grow GT again, in the near future...

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The ancestry of the GT sounds fascinating! If it's that potent taken early, jesus, that is going to be absolutely insane full term :dizzy:
Shame the Pineapple wasn't fruitier but it looks like you did a good job with her and she turned out nice and frosty :)
Do you grow indoors too or mainly outdoor?