Hello from Canada!

cheesewhiz

Mar 18, 2021
Hey guys,

I just wanted to take a second and say hello! I love to garden and now that Canada has legalized 4 plants, I am going to start simple outdoors with some auto flowers. I am just looking for a community that will answer some basic questions about organic cannabis growing. My popup greenhouse will show up next week.

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
If you're doing autos, just remember that they really don't like to be transplanted. The pot you plant them in should be the one you harvest from.

If you're putting them into the ground, prep your holes beforehand. Fill up your holes with premium soil, and let the soil settle for a week.

Soak your seeds and pop them into peat pellets the night before you plant the pellets in the ground. Top them with half a water bottle as a mini greenhouse.

At any rate, autos are easy to grow, but finicky in their own right. Good luck.

cheesewhiz

Mar 18, 2021
If you're doing autos, just remember that they really don't like to be transplanted. The pot you plant them in should be the one you harvest from.

If you're putting them into the ground, prep your holes beforehand. Fill up your holes with premium soil, and let the soil settle for a week.

Soak your seeds and pop them into peat pellets the night before you plant the pellets in the ground. Top them with half a water bottle as a mini greenhouse.

At any rate, autos are easy to grow, but finicky in their own right. Good luck.
I didn't think about letting it settle, good idea! they will be planted out side in 5 gallon grow bags first week of June.

p.s. hello everyone and thanks for the worm wishes.

Back