Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

HELP! indoor growing mj

Bendt866

Thread starter #1
I've been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I'm trying to grow this https://strainsupermarket.com/product/blim-burn-grizzly-purple-auto-3-fem/. I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it's been very effective on treating my chronic back pain. Anyway, I would like to hear any personal experience or testimonial from you guys. Thanks

Grizzly Purple Auto Cannabis Seeds by BlimBurn Seeds

Autoflowering feminized of large size. Buds are big and resinous with intense purple color. The taste is intense, sweet fruity and long lasting. Its universal properties are doing well outdoor and indoor. The perfect light conditions are from April to September. Well known for its powerful and relaxing effects, it is also used medicinally to relieve stress, severe nausea, loss of appetite and pain.

Genetics: Critical Auto x Purple
Grows: Indoor / Outdoor
Flowering time: 70 days
Height: From 60 cm to 120 cm
Production from 60 to 150g

Dr. Longbeard

Yes welcome👍 Growing Autos are slightly different routine than photoperiod strains. The light and feeding schedules are different along with training techniques. So as @Sunshine said any questions pop them up and people here are very friendly and eager to help out a fellow grower 👍