Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Help! Please!

Q

Quan

Thread starter #1
any growers looking for an apprentice in Washington D.C. area? I’m a 19 year old male, I’ve been trying to get in on this industry since I was 15. This is really my passion and just wont someone to give me a chance :(

Dr. Longbeard

any growers looking for an apprentice in Washington D.C. area? I’m a 19 year old male, I’ve been trying to get in on this industry since I was 15. This is really my passion and just wont someone to give me a chance :(
Technically and legally you would be able to do anything legit till you are 21. So read and study. Read every hard copy of cannabis horticulture and every e-book you can. The internet is full of info now. Read forums they are extremely helpful. Learn about new products and methods of consumption. Mostly ask questions. Knowledge really is power. So is experience. But most important follow your dreams and everything else will fall into place in time 👍 good luck to you. Here is a link to a cannabis online training university achieving the master certificate program will help when you apply for jobs in the industry it's really not expensive at all and it's full of knowledge anything in your resume that can help https://cannabistraininguniversity.com/