Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

GHOSTFIRE

Guys, I really want to grow indoor but I have a REALLY low budget. Right now, my plant is doing pretty great outdoors but I can't take the risk of getting caught so, I'll have to shift indoor. Can anyone please help? I'm comfused with how much light I need, the nutrients I need, should I control the pH of the water or not, how the ventilation is supposed to be.

Attachments

Jason

Hi Ghostfire and welcome to FC. The cheapest lighting set up I'm aware of are CFL bulbs. You may even already have some. Here is a link to an article I pulled up with some good info. I'd take what you like and leave the rest.

I'd recomemend investing at least in full spectrum LED bulbs. You can find them cheap on Ebay and Amazon. Just remember you get what you pay for and you'll only get out of your grow what your willing to put into it. Starting with good gentics, good balanced nutrition and the best growing environment you can manage will reap your best rewards. I've been consistently improving and upgrading as time and funding allows.

My advice is do your research on line. All your answers can be found pretty much without even leaving this site. LED grow lights are getting better and less expensive every day. Google is my savior when I have a need for specific information. These are just my humble opinions I'm offering up based on the title of your post. I'm no expert, although I've learned a thing or two about growing good cannabis. There are others that may have totally different advice. I wish you the best and I hope you stick around to share your growing experiences with us.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Welcome to FC @GHOSTFIRE :)
The best cheap option for lighting are off the shelf led's, you want the 1500lumen ones.

These can be used in a splitter like this to give you more than enough light for a personal grow and excellent results.

Also get some of this to feed the plants with.

For soil use an organic compost with added perlite and vermiculite, there's no point in cutting corners with the soil as it will cause problems further down the line. If you add some dolomite lime to your soil mix you won't need to adjust ph.

That's about all you need, you can start with 1 or 2 led light bulbs and add them when you have the money to buy more. Any other questions just shout.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠also for the time being get you some artificial flowers and place them on your plant outside it looks like it is up high enough that people wont question as of yet it looks like it will be a month before you will have to worry by the size in the photo Welcome to FC :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Guys, I really want to grow indoor but I have a REALLY low budget. Right now, my plant is doing pretty great outdoors but I can't take the risk of getting caught so, I'll have to shift indoor. Can anyone please help? I'm comfused with how much light I need, the nutrients I need, should I control the pH of the water or not, how the ventilation is supposed to be.
🤠I myself do a lot of shopping at Wish.Com second choice is Amazon than Wall mart for seeds I shop right here at Strain Supermarket or I do trades in the FORUMS Good Luck :grinning:

Top Bottom