Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Hi all, new here

J-Icky

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I’m a member of a few other cannabis forums but none that offer seed swapping. I’m a small grower in prohibitionland, USA. I prefer the older varieties from the 80s and 90s but don’t mind the newer strains either.

Im currently finishing up a seed run on some ancestral skunk. Hopefully will have lots of those to trade in the future.

Anyway look forward to getting to know more of you and eventually even do some swapping.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Sativa Kid

I like the old stuff and Have Thai that is reminiscent of Thai Stick I would get in the late 70's. It was the best weed in the world then and those that tried my stuff say it still is the best in the world. I'm not a superior grower just have the Genes. I want to create some weird chemotypes just wanting to recreate that good Mexican we got in the early 70's in my city in California. The Mexican Mafia started in and around my city so they had the place floating in weed and one friend was well connected and got samples of everything coming into the region. It's time to get back to growing weed by the whole chemotype and not just the THC content. This has wiped out some good genetic variations. Jamaican is a perfect example. My friend has gone there since the 70's as a College Student. And although the weed has remained great it has been greatly effected by International Genetics to the point that nobody can claim to have that Old Jamaican.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom