hi all

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
Hi Newbie and welcome. I'm pretty new myself. Many of us are going organic and having great results. I'm no expert but I do know a thing or two and have asked as similar question recently once deciding to go organic. Here is a small bit I received from an experienced member. There are some very helpful folks on here that have shared their expertise with me. I posted links to a couple of relevant threads here.

There is access to lots of information here so keep doing your research and do what works bests for you. Good luck and I hope you stick around and start a thread so we can follow your grow. I'm sure you can gain advise as you grow along....

Reactions: Alphatoy

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
šŸ¤ needbee123 glad you came out here with your thread what size are your pots they look a bit smaller I myself love the 7 gal size for root growth, and yes your plants look large enough to give food to seems everybody here uses a batch of different product myself on my first page of my thread First grow Afghan and White Widow I am showing what I use I get it all from Amazon and if you are a prime member it is a 2 day shipping and free shipping great stuff especially cal magic. you will really want to get the master grower Sunshine involved here he is the Wizard and really great knowledge. šŸ˜€