Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

High vs Flavour

Thread starter #1
Recently managed to obtain a decent quantity of greenery, the price was fair and the nugs very dense and incredibly well trimmed :party:

Having done a few bowls and jays of this new "city weed" let's call it. I've found the high to be excellent, a real lose yourself in thought and freeze time kind of high, just what's needed after a long busy day rushed off your feet :heart_eyes:

But here's the sticking point, the City Weed doesn't have a big flavour :broken_heart:

Which leads me to ask you FC'ers, what's more important to you, high or flavour???
gt1.JPG gt2.JPG gt3.JPG gt4.JPG

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Looks dank @Midnight Toker . I've had alot of different no name strands from different places that were similarly afflicted with underwhelming taste. I find I look for a balance, but really stinky tasty stuff gets me excited, like it's more of a treat. I guess as I only get "decent" bud that's seedless but not too spectacular around here, anything that can make itself known as unique i.e. taste/smell really does it for me.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Flavour and smell are slightly more important than the high for me as you can always smoke more :dizzy:
Having said that, I was given a few buds recently by a friend as a gift and the flavour was pretty mild but the high was extremely enjoyable and sociable :)
But yes, the stinkier and tastier the better :p