How many vaporiser users in here

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Hi freecannabis i am am old and infrequent user of free cannabis thc sunshine and alpha toy are my friends..

I have been writing this post to start a conversation between vaporiser users and how it is healthy then smoking

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
She is lucky to have you as a husband who grows for her 🌸

Here we are talking about dry herb vaporization..

Those cbd oil cartridges are no use no good..

What vaporise she uses alpha?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
sorry i dont keep up with what she uses i just grow haha i am trying to grow cannabis on to a tomato plant i put a shute onto a tomato plant and it excepted it but i dont know if the tomatoes will get THC or if the buds taste like tomatoes we will see in a few weeks. i now have 235 strains of cannabis

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
love talking with you but got to go downstairs and mow the yard yep still doing this at 80 years young say hi to your lovely wife for me Love you both got to go by by

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I use a Dynavap occasionally. But that's typically just for keif. I will say that I'm not a big fan, it takes more, for me, vaping than it does just smoking a few hits. Personally, Best hits are from a bong(water pipe) although the strongest hits are from the gravity bong. Again this is just my opinion.
I've heard good things about Stores and Bickel, they're just too expensive for my broke budget.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
She is lucky to have you as a husband who grows for her 🌸

Here we are talking about dry herb vaporization..

Those cbd oil cartridges are no use no good..

What vaporise she uses alpha?
🤠i asked her she quit about 2 years ago when she smoked cigarettes so she got the tobacco ones in about 2 months she quit smoking cigrettes than she quit the vape and for you new friends i quit smoking cigarette in 1974 and havent smoked since plus i do not puff cannabis or use it yes hard to believe right no i just grow for my wife friends and family. 🧙‍♂️

logangrowgan2020

Jun 9, 2022
I use a Dynavap occasionally. But that's typically just for keif. I will say that I'm not a big fan, it takes more, for me, vaping than it does just smoking a few hits. Personally, Best hits are from a bong(water pipe) although the strongest hits are from the gravity bong. Again this is just my opinion.
I've heard good things about Stores and Bickel, they're just too expensive for my broke budget.

you ever tried a dynavap in a 10mm bong? i saw it online, never seen one IRL. im considering buying one....primarily for keef on the go!

usually we use volcano classic, wife boight it as a wedding present to ourselves years back. it was pricey for sure but we love it.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
I quit smoking joints way back when i first came to know about a safer way to extract cannabis.. That is vaping (dry herb)

I have dynavape and i feel like it is the best..

It still produces reclaim and can be hot thus i use it with bong..

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
I did a huge research for battery operated vapes volcano or mighty or crafty or davinci or arizer.. And as a perfectionist i always thaught sokething shd be more simple and more controllable.. There comes dynavape.. One has full control of temperature with no circuits and the vapour path is the only device..

Still my queation remains if it is just vapour then how can one explain the reclaim

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Are you mainly vaping flower or concentrate? I've had good results with the former but only with high dollar kit, IE volcano. Now a days I prefer concentrates, and I use a Divine Tribe V4 most of the time. Hits like a rig, no torch, and looks like a nic vape.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I did a huge research for battery operated vapes volcano or mighty or crafty or davinci or arizer.. And as a perfectionist i always thaught sokething shd be more simple and more controllable.. There comes dynavape.. One has full control of temperature with no circuits and the vapour path is the only device..

Still my queation remains if it is just vapour then how can one explain the reclaim
🤠have you grown any of the seeds i sent you yazad my friend 🧙‍♂️

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Here only flower.. Its a 3rd world country.. Even if in europe or usa i would always go for green flower that god made.. Rather then concentrate wich a human made🏳️‍🌈

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Are you mainly vaping flower or concentrate? I've had good results with the former but only with high dollar kit, IE volcano. Now a days I prefer concentrates, and I use a Divine Tribe V4 most of the time. Hits like a rig, no torch, and looks like a nic vape.
Its a 3rd world country here so no concentrates are available here.. Just low thc cbd flowers with lots of seed

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠just like here in Texas with what i grow it is about a 5 year prison term that means i would get out at 85 i dont think i would make it haha i think Sunshine got caught in the UK hasnt been on here in a long time and last i did he was not growing and his seed farm doesnt answer. 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠with you and others it looks like we are loosing our old timers Me i just keep hanging in their🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠i told mary that when i die just bury me out by the dogs and put att my seeds in with me and when they come up she and family can think of me while they are puffing.🥳🧙‍♂️

Back