OFFERED How safe are trades and swaps on this site

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was just reading up on that very topic yesterday. My take from it is you want to keep them cool, dark, and dry. 42*-46ish*F, and only 20-30% Humidity. They can remain viable up to 10 years or more if stored properly. Every time you pop the lid on air tight storage container it is a bad thing, so keep them separated and labeled in individual air tight Eppendorf tubes or something similar. I just added desiccant packs to my dark opaque storage jar to keep moisture at bay. I still need to repackage and label quite a few of mine.

Mscollege

Jan 31, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If anyone I trade with has a bad experience with the seeds just message me back. I do my best to send fresh seeds, inspected for cracks, color, fullness, etc... if I do send you a bad seed it was totally a mistake and please let me know! I will send more.

hawkman

May 12, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the worst strains of weed I've ever had came from a trade with someone I trusted. I still trust him and converse with him regularly. So it's a seed with the majic tied up in the genetics. It's a crap shoot unless you breed it yourself and have already tested at least 10 seeds. So my point is a lot of crossing and wierd breeding methods along with good breeding methods. But I believe most enjoy what they do, and want to trade their best. A little pride going on amonst many traders on this site. I will admit I want to have the best strains to trade and I want to hear back later how good the weed I traded was.
thanks - one needs to get trust in fellow cultivators - yes, Most growers here on this site can be trusteed - I'm sure that site members would say something

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's my only fear - one could put any old seed tp be sent (example: I have GG #4 feminized and I send you some bag seeds) Like ti think one can trust the members here on this site. ????????????? thoughts ? have many to give but concerned what I will really receive. Come down to TRUST -- need to get a sense/ feeling on member before things happen ---Peace
Good trades will always lead to better things. Sending someone rubbish or nothing at all is only shooting to yourself in the foot if you truly are a ganja lover.