I don't mean to sound like a salesman but...

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
So recently I've been in a, funk. And I've not been able to get into all the minutiae of my grow like I should. So, in light of my present mindset I needed to find a less complex way of growing because everything I was doing was kinda maddening. So about a month ago there was a Cannabis competition/ event and while there I got to meet(and hot invited to the after party) a couple of my podcast heroes and I was given a sample pack of Grow Dots.
I didn't get around to mixing them up till the 23rd of dec. Since then I've been running Kona Orange and Island Hulk side by side. Kona Orange got the grow dots and Island Hulk is on GH Lucas formula. The difference is mind boggling. I fully understand strain variation but this is more than that.
First pic was on Christmas and the second was last night. Kona orange is getting nothing but recharge And water.

Attachments

• 20211225_215411.jpg
    20211225_215411.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 47

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
So recently I've been in a, funk. And I've not been able to get into all the minutiae of my grow like I should. So, in light of my present mindset I needed to find a less complex way of growing because everything I was doing was kinda maddening. So about a month ago there was a Cannabis competition/ event and while there I got to meet(and hot invited to the after party) a couple of my podcast heroes and I was given a sample pack of Grow Dots.
I didn't get around to mixing them up till the 23rd of dec. Since then I've been running Kona Orange and Island Hulk side by side. Kona Orange got the grow dots and Island Hulk is on GH Lucas formula. The difference is mind boggling. I fully understand strain variation but this is more than that.
First pic was on Christmas and the second was last night. Kona orange is getting nothing but recharge And water.
Do you have any links? Application instructions? Cost per application?

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Not sure about cost per application, you're asking me to math, man.
Their one Shot is like 8Bucks I think. 15g per gallon of coco. I don't know how well it will work in soil. Single treatment slow release full cycle fertilizer. Approx 6 weeks veg and 10 weeks of flower. I'm amazed at just 2 weeks into it. Recharge 1/2 tsp per gallon. Heard about it on"The Dude Grows Show" podcast. They've been putting out episodes since 2013. I'll keep posting as she progresses. I'll be re-potting Island Hulk tomorrow to get her rolling on it.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I use recharge, great product. Looks like one is more sativa dom, both look great. Poor Hulk...go sit in the corner!!
Thanks for hitting me on this @Mikey Dread, posting had slipped my mind. Still working on the funk. It's getting better just still working through it. Again my flower girls have suffered... and this is the wrong thread for that. Ok Kona Orange and Island Hulk. We've gotten a bit dry but humidity has been fairly regular around 50%. I haven't repotted Island Hulk, I was afraid of root damage, so I'm going to over-amend grow dots into about another gallon of coco and top dress her. I know she'll be a little behind but no worries, I'll make it work. Give me a few minutes to get a good shot of them.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Ok, Grow Dots for the WIN! I'M GROWING IT (or just managing it's environment if you want to get nit-picky) AND I'M AMAZED!!! KONA ORANGE IS READY TO FLIP! but I don't think the dots are ready for flower just yet. It says 6Weeks veg and we're week 2. 14 days from application time for topping training, ooh clones....

Attachments

• 20220106_211439.jpg
    20220106_211439.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
And forgive her shriveley leaves, the funk, sorry, but even when neglected, Pineapple Doc OG from SwarleySeeds.com a.k.a. @BrotherRandall, is beautiful.

Attachments

• 20220106_211423.jpg
    20220106_211423.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
.50 cents a bag can't be beaten. Currently they have 5 gallons of coir in them and may be able to handle 6. I'm a broke ass grower. Ok, not broke, but definitely frugal. I sprout in K-cups, transplant into a micro hempy made from cups every restaurant around here gives away, then into the "Growcery" bag (ha ha! I make me laugh).

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
.50 cents a bag can't be beaten. Currently they have 5 gallons of coir in them and may be able to handle 6. I'm a broke ass grower. Ok, not broke, but definitely frugal. I sprout in K-cups, transplant into a micro hempy made from cups every restaurant around here gives away, then into the "Growcery" bag (ha ha! I make me laugh).
You should totally trademark that!

BrotherRandall

Aug 22, 2021
There is nothing wrong with making what you have available work for you, you are content brother and I respect that!

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I do intend to help try to make Real Growers and Swarleyseeds more recognized. Every seed that I haven't killed has been beautiful. Everybody bitches and complains when things go awry, or even not the way they thought it should, but very few celebrate the good, great, or even awesome! Not me, not here. I can't wait to get Pineapple Doc Og into the grow dots next time.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Ok, Grow Dots for the WIN! I'M GROWING IT (or just managing it's environment if you want to get nit-picky) AND I'M AMAZED!!! KONA ORANGE IS READY TO FLIP! but I don't think the dots are ready for flower just yet. It says 6Weeks veg and we're week 2. 14 days from application time for topping training, ooh clones....
🤠I wonder what would happen if you tried returning them to Walmart with plant. HaHa🧙‍♂️

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
These grow dots are straight messing with my head. Kona orange on the left, island hulk on the right. Should start to see sooner improvement from island Hulk, top dressed her with grow dots as well so next couple days should be exciting !

Attachments

• 20220110_073142.jpg
    20220110_073142.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
These grow dots are straight fucking with my head. Kona orange on the left, island hulk on the right. Should start to see sooner improvement from island Hulk, t top dressed her with grow dots as well so next couple days should be exciting !
🤠please dont use bad language we do have Ladies on here ( messing ) would have been much better Thank You🧙‍♂️

Back