Problem I need help with super soil recipe for 50 LITER POT

Simba

Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys and girls ,
Here cause its iligal some fertilizer are too expensive so I have found these,
I have soil mix soil 60%peatmoss,30%coco,10 perlite and I have got these ingredients:

Wermicompost ,rice hull, blood meal, bone meal ,fish meal ,bat guano with high in P,microhize ,alfalaf, azomite,humic acid,gypsum,epsom salt,sheep manure,clams powder.
I have 50 LITER or 11 Gallon pot so please I need recipe for this amount of soil please , NO ONE HERE KNOWS THE SUPERSOIL, all here about biobizz and advance witch I cant afford and many of them are fake,PLEASE I need help,I am ready to go as soon as I get the amount of each mix,one love all.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
2 table spoons per gallon of soil bat guano.
1/4 cup of worm castings for every 6" of diameter pot.
Be careful with some of these ingredients like blood and bone meal. Lots of phosphorus and can easily over fertilize plants if it doesn't need it.
Fish meal 1 to 2 tablespoon per gallon be careful lots of nitrogen in it.
Azomite 1/2 teaspoon per inch pot diameter.
Epson I wouldn't put in the mix unless needed for magnesium issue's. Can always add.
Humic acid I don't use. That's controversial if it really does anything. If you want to add beneficial microbs do a molasses watering like 1 tablespoon per gallon water.
Manure I just put some in and mix.
As making a super soil it can be very hot for the seeds so I recommend the first top layers to use a less nutrient soil and let the seedlings mature into the super soil.

Simba

Mar 9, 2021
Tn
Be careful with some of these ingredients like blood and bone meal. Lots of phosphorus and can easily over fertilize plants if it doesn't need it.
Epson I wouldn't put in the mix unless needed for magnesium issue's. Can always add.
Humic acid I don't use. That's controversial if it really does anything. If you want to add beneficial microbs do a molasses watering like 1 tablespoon per gallon water.
As making a super soil it can be very hot for the seeds so I recommend the first top layers to use a less nutrient soil and let the seedlings mature into the tnx alot for

As making a super soil it can be very hot for the seeds so I recommend the first top layers to use a less nutrient soil and let the seedlings mature into the super soil.
Tnx alot for your help .

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Also another awesome natural fertilizer is chicken poop. 100x better than manure. You can get already processed in pellets at garden stores. Or if have chickens use the poo. Lol you can use fresh chicken poo only on plants, fruits, vegetables that bare the flower or fruit above ground. Can't use on root based vegetables. Have to use processed poo for root baring vegetables

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Also another awesome natural fertilizer is chicken poop. 100x better than manure. You can get already processed in pellets at garden stores. Or if have chickens use the poo. Lol you can use fresh chicken poo only on plants, fruits, vegetables that bare the flower or fruit above ground. Can't use on root based vegetables. Have to use processed poo for root baring vegetables
I use mushroom compost from a farm supply, it comes from chicken farms. It works very well, but you need to mix it up well by hand and a pair of gloves because they scoop up rocks and other junk. Just screen it out and do a visual check. That’s all I use with my soil mix outside every season. Leave the top third just soil mix so seedlings can establish, once that tap root hits the compost it goes nuts. This is Wild Thai that grew last year using the soil mix and mushroom compost, its in ground.

Attachments

• 9ABFE08B-3681-4B8F-92B1-1649473FC632.jpeg
    9ABFE08B-3681-4B8F-92B1-1649473FC632.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89

Simba

Mar 9, 2021
I use mushroom compost from a farm supply, it comes from chicken farms. It works very well, but you need to mix it up well by hand and a pair of gloves because they scoop up rocks and other junk. Just screen it out and do a visual check. That’s all I use with my soil mix outside every season. Leave the top third just soil mix so seedlings can establish, once that tap root hits the compost it goes nuts. This is Wild Thai that grew last year using the soil mix and mushroom compost, its in ground.
I have heard mushroom compost are great too but I havent use them yet,I have made my super soil its in cooking process ,what do u advise for seedling mix soil ?

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
If you have access to horses or a farm that raises them, you have all the soil you need. Outdoors I grow on straight composted horse manure or a cow manure/hay mixture and require almost zero additional nutrients until flower, aside from the occasional watering with diluted urine. If you want to know how mushroom compost is made, this is essentially the same thing.

Come August I begin giving more phosphate and potash to supplement the blooms. Works beautifully.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
I have heard mushroom compost are great too but I havent use them yet,I have made my super soil its in cooking process ,what do u advise for seedling mix soil ?
I just use an organic potting soil that is mainly peat moss.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
If you have access to horses or a farm that raises them, you have all the soil you need. Outdoors I grow on straight composted horse manure or a cow manure/hay mixture and require almost zero additional nutrients until flower, aside from the occasional watering with diluted urine. If you want to know how mushroom compost is made, this is essentially the same thing.

Come August I begin giving more phosphate and potash to supplement the blooms. Works beautifully.
Like Ras said it is straw, old organic dirt, and mainly chicken poop from the chicken farms around this area. Makes for a good mushroom grow and cannabis. Can be high in nitrogen, I like to buy the older stuff left over in the in the Fall and let it age a season, gives it a chance to mellow in the bags.

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
Gotta be careful with that chicken poop. It can burn your plants quick. But you're right that it's better in a lot of ways to manure.

I use both manure and the processed chicken poop pellets. Works exceptionally well for outdoor, in the ground planting.

Simba

Mar 9, 2021

I have added sheep manure,the soil getting ready smells are getting lighter ,is it good or bad ,?I think its getting ready when its start getting smell more like soil than gas omg.

Simba

Mar 9, 2021
Gotta be careful with that chicken poop. It can burn your plants quick. But you're right that it's better in a lot of ways to manure.

I use both manure and the processed chicken poop pellets. Works exceptionally well for outdoor, in the ground planting.
How much pellets do u use for 10 gallon?

Back