I need your help

kerrykizzy

Oct 28, 2021
I have ADHD Aspergers and unstable borderline disorder the UK government has gave permission for the
NHS to give patients with mental health disorders medical marijuana I have a good reason for medical
marijuana when I've use medical marijuana before when I went away on holiday I feel much better on the
medical marijuana buds then I do on the UK marijuana I will also I also like to say that when I smoked the
medical marijuana in the States the cannabis is a lot cleaner and better it also gives me a clear picture and
makes me calmer in my head medical marijuana does not affect mental health but British Street marijuana
does if I can get medical marijuana on the NHS I'll be very happy and this is what I found out British
cannabis on the street market has just THC in it THC is very bad for my brain by itself but did you know that

THC with the other chemistry.

50% THC 50% CBD and 50% what is CBN 45% and 60% CBG

CBG works by binding to both receptors where it's thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a

neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and
alleviating pain. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychotropic effects, so it will not give you a high.
when I had this cannabis I felt a lot better in myself and I felt more focused more relaxed and be able to concentrate do
things more better than a can on my medication currently cannabis for unstable borderline disorder did you know
unstable borderline disorder can be treated with that type of cannabis what I was telling you this helps me see my
borderline before happens this helps me see my borderline before happens it stops me having triggers I will not get
paranoid and stuff because it's not the same as the street cannabis. cannabis also helps me cut down on my cigarettes
and help to be clear my lungs they also stopped my migraines it stops my anxiety and depression and helps with my
Asperger's with high-functioning autism it actually helps make it more intelligent it's a proven fact cannabis
does not dull your brain when you have Asperger syndrome when I have cannabis it stops my anxiety which
therefore helps with my Asperger's and also helps of my intellectual help me think and be able to do more things

better with the certain strains of cannabis today's more benefits to cannabis and people say there isn't.
cannabis also helps me and my sensory issues with autism because one thing it does do positive as well is dull my

senses in my brain so I don't hear loud sounds any-more and Vision gets better as well.
I don't like cannabis oil because it doesn't work for me also cannabis tablets don't work.

smokable cannabis buds are the best option for somebody with my condition was trust me they used it already in

America and in Canada and all over the world.

if you could help me get hold of medical marijuana to smoke I'll be very happy because it would help me with it would
help me have a lot of my mental health conditions and said of me getting Street marijuana and getting brain damage.
it's getting to a point now where the UK is getting ready to legalise cannabis and NHS already done so so please help

someone in need who needs this for medical use.

is good for me I know this because I've tried it because I was on street cannabis you guys I've only witnessed me on that
it is not good for me and it's very bad for my mental health but the medical marijuana is much better for my mental

health.

if you guys can do this you will change not just me but a lot of people's lives you can some cannabis so

Because I don't want to have anxiety and depression the rest of my life and get to the point where I kill myself when

there is positive things like cannabis what stops most of my negative behaviour.
I am doing a lot better but I do feel it could be much better situation with the cannabis today.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I have to tell you, the "medical" cannabis in America, is just high grade cannabis. There are those strains like "Charolette's Web" that contain little to no THC that sound like they'd be ideal. I don't have any of those seeds, but at least I can give you a strain name to look for.

Pablo_1_uk

Nov 1, 2021
You seem to be unawares as to the law in the UK. You can buy cbd weed on the High Street, anything you buy illegally will always have thc in. What you're looking for can be ordered online and delivered to your door

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 no because it is a % of this or a % of that only the only 100% in cannabis is either Indica or Sativa never THC or CBD or so on. if you could find it 100% of Thc would probably couch you for quite a while that would like drinking a bottle of Tequilla at one time 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

JesusChristBC

Feb 12, 2021
🤠 no because it is a % of this or a % of that only the only 100% in cannabis is either Indica or Sativa never THC or CBD or so on. if you could find it 100% of Thc would probably couch you for quite a while that would like drinking a bottle of Tequilla at one time 🧙‍♂️
Well you can find pretty much 100% THCA it's called Diamonds

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 Diamond mining is an industry term for the process of making THCA diamonds and harvesting them from sauce. Depending on the size of the cannabinoid crystals and the overall consistency of the sauce, it may be possible to entirely separate the crystals from the concentrate. Ideally, diamond mining should result in two separate products — pure crystalline THCA diamonds and terp sauce consisting of more than 50% terpenes as well as all other extracted cannabinoids.

Do THCA diamonds get you high?​

Yes, so long as you heat them to the point of cannabinoid conversion. THCA is non-intoxicating on its own but converts into the intoxicating THC when exposed to heat. When you vaporize THCA diamonds via a dab rig, e-rig, or tabletop vaporizer, THCA transforms into active THC. The THC in the vapor then binds with receptors in your body's endocannabinoid system, producing an intoxicating effect this is the same proccess in developing crack or crystal meth. Diamond is not a Cannabis plant but a chemical proccess 🧙‍♂️

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
If you would like to go down the endocannabinoid system rabbit hole check out Miyabe Shields PhD.
She is one of the most popular researchers currently and is all over social medial sights, Youtube, insta, etc....

She also notes that Over 75% of cannabis patients prefer the effects of smoking over conventional edibles.
I see Miyabe Shields has a new extraction process called Smokenol(TM) which will cause different effects than conventional extracts- effects more similar to those of cannabis smoke.

Haven't tried anything with Smokenol but that's a rabbit hole for another day.

IsiahSerrano

Jan 19, 2024
I hope you've found the help and support you needed over the past three years, kerrykizzy. It's possible that the situation regarding medical marijuana and mental health treatment has evolved since then. It's essential to keep seeking guidance and exploring options that work best for you under the care of healthcare professionals.
If you're still interested in learning more about mental health and therapy options like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), you can visit MentalHealth.com for valuable information.
Your well-being remains a top priority, and I hope you've been able to find the support and resources needed to manage your ADHD, Aspergers, and borderline disorder effectively.

Back