๐ŸŒฟ Welcome to FreeCannabis.com! ๐ŸŒฟ

Hey green thumbs! ๐ŸŒฑ Ready to swap seeds, share ideas, and hang out with fellow cannabis enthusiasts? Youโ€™re in the right place!

๐Ÿ‘‰ **Why join us?**

• ๐ŸŒผ Trade and swap seeds with other members.
  • ๐Ÿ’ก Exchange growing tips and cannabis insights.
  • ๐Ÿ˜Ž Chill with a community of like-minded folks.

๐ŸŽ‰ **Quick, free registration** gets you in the action fast. Join us now and let's grow together! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒฟ

Peace, love, and happy growing! โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

๐ŸŒฑ SignUp Now! ๐ŸŒฑ
๐Ÿค i really hate to say it but one of my trades in which i have 3 months in just turned out to be trash it has no buds i believe it is some type of Hemp o well their goes a nothing i hope the other 6 are a lot better we here because of my health have been out of weed for a month but things i believe will pick up i have bunches of seeds and a lot of time left to grow i hope. ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
The ones we traded for last time I hadn't grown yet, so if it was a strain from me, I will send something's else to you. Just say the word if so

sorry i dont keep very good records on who sent what cut it down today o well good riddence i have a bunch of seeds coming up plus i have 3 good ones in the tent thank you Natea but i do not believe it was yours. i believe i got them from Coweata it was called KxM i believe it was expermental i dont know the lineage the only thing if its not that means again i will probably grow another.

Last edited:
๐Ÿค they are no longer in my care cut down thats ok though i just floated 12 new seeds northern light x gods glue, afghan skunk, indian landrace, northern light 1 we will see how they weather i am afraid i have had some of these seeds for so long they might be dead we will see ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Last edited:
๐Ÿค they are no longer in my care cut down thats ok though i just floated 12 new seeds northern light x gods glue, afghan skunk, indian landrace, northern light 1 we will see how they weather i am afraid i have had some of these seeds for so long they might be dead we will see ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Oooh! Someone's popping @Reznfingeez beans! I have 3 of those from them in my collection as well! They just haven't made it into rotation yet. I got beans from 2019 (documented) that I just dropped 6 out of the 16 in the pack.

๐Ÿค they are no longer in my care cut down thats ok though i just floated 12 new seeds northern light x gods glue, afghan skunk, indian landrace, northern light 1 we will see how they weather i am afraid i have had some of these seeds for so long they might be dead we will see ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธyou qualified 148
Good luck to you. Keep us all updated. Pulling up a chair to see the show.

๐Ÿค well i am still here and have been on here for a while a lot of you know me for a while and wish and am trying to stay on here a lot longer but i just started a go fund me page having a really hard time keeping up with med bills if any of you wish to Help And donate you can do it direct to my paypal account which is alphatoy72@gmail.com thank you and God Bless you my Friends๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿค I really need help my friends i have never asked like this before in my life but i ask now please help if you can any amount will help wife will start Kemo next week for her stage 4 cancer may God be with you all ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿค I really need help my friends i have never asked like this before in my life but i ask now please help if you can any amount will help wife will start Kemo next week for her stage 4 cancer may God be with you all ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Dang man, I'm sending good thoughts, vibes, and prayers your way as well.

strength to you Alpha prayers your way I wish I could send you $1 million
๐Ÿค thank you my friend i could really use that million but so far i am only about $ 120,000 to the bad just found out yesterday Wife might have 6 months Thats really tough to take in after 30 years together Thank you my friend. ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Last edited:
The news gets worse. I can't fathom how that feels, but all I can say is: I'm sorry. Hang in there man as well as you can ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ

Back