Register Ask Question

Impending doom or bouncing back?

Will she live or die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #24
Thanks for the votes everyone, i made the tough decision to gut her today.

Last shots

20171125_170308.jpg 20171125_170454.jpg

The top of the root ball was hard as iron and she was tougher than any sapling to break. Many valuable lessons were learned. Rest in peace :heart:

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #25
What a weird place the world is... I'm sitting here breaking up a bowl of some super lemon haze I scored last night
20171125_102110.jpg

To toast the old girl in her shallow grave, and what else could fall onto the tray but this...

20171125_181500.jpg

I will be hard on the lookout for more, I scrambled last night when my buddy told me he had this strain :) how serendipitous. I'm almost in shock.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #30
@Sunshine I did thankfully come into some money tonight. I will be getting a bag of hydroton and some perlite. Is there any other cheap thing I should look into? Garden ties? I thought about a hygrometer but they're a bit expensive at the store to be able to know the rh and still not be able to change it.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Min and max thermometer is going to help you no end.
https://www.amazon.com/iKKEGOL-Disp...08367&sr=8-8&keywords=max+and+min+thermometer
Ideally one of those or similar - it's nice when they come with the probe lead so you can have the readout from plant level.
If not doable at the moment, just get a cheap $1 thermometer in there and check it frequently until you know where you're at.
Extra hydroton and perlite is a good shout! Sounds like this grow's coming together @FerretWrangler :)