Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

In House Genetics & Ethos

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠all I can say is that they are very expensive and sugar canes flowering time is pretty long 60 to 75 days usually 68 days for a 20%thc I believe you can do better like UK Cheese its 20% and higher with a 50 to 60 days flowering time and a great provider of buds check out sunshine's site or my last harvest on my site of UK Cheese :mask:

Last edited:

hawkman

🤠all I can say is that they are very expensive and sugar canes flowering time is pretty long 60 to 75 days usually 68 days for a 20%thc I believe you can do better like UK Cheese its 20% and higher with a 50 to 60 days flowering time and a great provider of buds check out sunshine's site or my last harvest on my site of UK Cheese :mask:
NO way !! I week 3 and the flowers and leaves are covered with trichomes. I know what you mean - Myself like you saying way to expensive - hey man it's worth every penny and the yield is going to be very, very large. (look at "Attitude Seed.com") for info and can even check "Seedfinders.eu" there they list 900 breeders and have info on 18,000 different strains. Save and get some In House Strains

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠I myself do most all of my shopping right here at strain supermarket like right now you can get 5x critical X Blueberry for $15.00 now that's a deal and just because you see early trycones does not mean your plant is done I get early trycones on my clones at 1 week also but that does not mean it is finished flowering? their are a lot of great strains out their so all I can say is stay with what you like. and the web has information on just about every strain out their that u would want to know about but also I am no genius on strains just an old grower at home. Again Hawkman welcome to the FC Family. :mask:

Last edited:

hawkman

🤠I myself do most all of my shopping right here at strain supermarket like right now you can get 5x critical X Blueberry for $15.00 now that's a deal and just because you see early trycones does not mean your plant is done I get early trycones on my clones at 1 week also but that does not mean it is finished flowering? their are a lot of great strains out their so all I can say is stay with what you like. and the web has information on just about every strain out their that u would want to know about but also I am no genius on strains just an old grower at home. Again Hawkman welcome to the FC Family. :mask:
looked at site and one can get some fantastic deals !!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Top Bottom