Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

Indoor Growing

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

yazad

hello community... so i 29 and my beloved wife 23 have started growing from last week..

we have thc's seed and alphatoys seed and one indian landrace wich all 3 have grown into little seedlings...

light 110 watt white led flood light (8500 lumens)
10 watt led (900 lumens)

exhaust fan.

one table fan..

its monsoon.. india

26 degrees Celsius..

humidity 98 percentage.

temperature would be always atleast be one degree under 30 degree celcius.. till next 3 months and then comes winter thus no temperature problem atleast this time..

soil has coco coir 50perc plus wormi compost 30.plus red soil 20 plus much pebbles..

new soil in making but for now all i have is this .

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
i think it is alphatoys blueghani.. does it look like? the other little one is stunned its thcs stink bomb/finher
I'm not sure which pic is which my friend. It's best to label the plants with labels writted on lolly sticks, plastic knives, cut up strips of plastic cup etc so you can keep track of which is which.

yazad

ok let me make simple.
1: blue bucket is blueghani or ap (aloris pop) by alphatoy..

2: black small bucket is thc's stink

3: orange/brown pot is indian land race non famin. .

now my question is does the blue bucket look like blueghani?
and what is aloris pop ap strain i dnt get info of it online

yazad

i have always made mistakes with ph,fertilizers etc so this time am not going to feed it anything except water..

i am afraid inwill ruin it again
as it is growing fast, and healthy in this media so i feel media has suited the plant best.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
i have always made mistakes with ph,fertilizers etc so this time am not going to feed it anything except water..
You're going to have ph problems this time too, unfortunately that's inevitable as you've chosen to use coco coir.
The plants will yellow then bleach over the coming weeks as nutrients become unavailable/locked out or are absent from your mix.
The reality of the situation is that you're best bet is to repot these plants into a good soil mix with perlite, vermiculite, potting compost and dolomite lime right now before things rapidly go down hill.
If you carry on using this mix then really you need to buy coco specific nutrients and ph up and down, a ph meter etc. Which is more expensive and time consuming than making a decent soil mix to start off with.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You really need something like this if you want a hassle free grow
Then add to the above:
  • Perlite (it contains some already but adding more would be beneficial) 15-20% of mix
  • Bone meal 1/2cup
  • Sand 1 cup
  • Dolomite Lime 1/4cup
  • Vermiculite 10-15% of total mix (see below)
  • Mycorhizae fungae (see below)

The above would give you a good balanced mix that will provide hassle free crop after crop for many years.
Cobbling together soil isn't worth it, you'll only get disappointing yields and constant issues. Good luck and keep us posted!

yazad

hi sunshine... i have ordered every thing that u listed out. it should be delivered to me in next 5 to 7 days.

i want to ask you that if i mix these all products and make soil. will it have a balanced ph? and then can i forget everything and just give it plain water for life time

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
hi sunshine... i have ordered every thing that u listed out. it should be delivered to me in next 5 to 7 days.
Good move. Making a decent soil mix is an investment that will provide tasty flowers for years to come :)
i want to ask you that if i mix these all products and make soil. will it have a balanced ph? and then can i forget everything and just give it plain water for life time
Yes, indeedy! If you follow the instructions as above yes, there shouldn't be enough blood and bone to bring the ph too far down and the dolomite lime will help bring the soil back to a neutral ph countering this effect.
Also the addition of the mycos will help the plants absorb nutrients even if the ph does become slightly out of range.
Good luck and keep us posted!

Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Top Bottom