Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

Indoor Growing

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
am using my urine diluted in water on mother plant from last 2 days.
This is an excellent idea. I'd only do it once or twice to avoid swinging the ph or creating nitrogen toxicity as it can be strong even when diluted down.
Anyway, I'm very happy to hear things are going in the right direction again my friend 👍
I think you should flip them on the 29th (next sunday) or at the latest the following sunday, then you'll have them ready well in time for xmas!

yazad

@Alphatoy hahaha...
in india too #2 means shit and 1 means urine.

i am amazed how to entirely different cultures use same short forms.

we in school used to show finger Pinky for permission for susu

and 2 fingers for potty. while very kids.

sunshine says urine helps.

no potty would make it too messy hahahah...

DO YOU WANT ME TO TRIM VERY BIG FAN LEAVES? THOSE HALF YELLOW ONES?

yazad

@Sunshine hi mate.

ok i have done it 2 times already and as @Alphatoy assumes i did only about 100 ml

each time. :p

i am technically primitive person or maybe am ignorant on a hyper level when it comes to technology.

am roaming with that timer in my pocket whole day finding someone to set it for me.

i would make it set tomorrow sure.

THE BIG PLANT HAS LEAST AFFECTED BY BURNS.

THUS IT WOULD BE VERY OK TO SWICH IT NEXT SUNDAY THAT IS 23RD.

yazad

i understand sir!
i dnt know anything abt u sunshine!
like i know alpha is a senior citizen with a son and lovely wife.

he was sick for a while
he was a trucker.

all i know abt u is u kicked a cow and went to jail in india :D

CrimemasterGoGo

@yazad Dude, Stop doxing yourself and asking for personal info. Its not wise specially if you're living in a country where cannabis is illegal. refrain from from asking or sharing any personal information and remove names and all the personal info you've shared in the public posts above. Keep your OPSEC in check.

Last edited:

yazad

so if i set my timer for 7am on

6pm off

but can i off it for 2 hours in peak afternoon to keep temps in check.

i mean the timer allows it.

but can it be done or would it affect plant.

as when in noon it will be off for 2 hours. natural light will enter from exhaust and maindoor so it wont be totally dark

yazad

no dark period at day because.
1: cant close the door remember? heat produced more if door open.
and if door open light comes.

2: light comes from exhaust fan too and nothing can stop it unless i pack whole exhaust fan and hole with thick cardboard.

3: sun rises at 6am if i start lights at 3pm that is after peak heat hour.
7 hours would be wasted without artificial light. with very little natural light.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
I'm not sure which pic is which my friend. It's best to label the plants with labels writted on lolly sticks, plastic knives, cut up strips of plastic cup etc so you can keep track of which is which.
🤠 I always use masking tape on unit and wright the name in marker pen this way when finished you can just remove it for the next but yes like Sunshine said mark it. I keep mine marked until harvest time wife likes to know what she is smoking right now I have 9 different strains growing can you imagine if one comes out like :poop: for wife and I didn't know which one to eliminate from seed bank I would have to make my own eats for a while so that means hot dogs for a month:no_mouth:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
no dark period at day because.
1: cant close the door remember? heat produced more if door open.
and if door open light comes.

2: light comes from exhaust fan too and nothing can stop it unless i pack whole exhaust fan and hole with thick cardboard.

3: sun rises at 6am if i start lights at 3pm that is after peak heat hour.
7 hours would be wasted without artificial light. with very little natural light.
🤠You really need to get yourself a couple of tents that way you can control your light problem day or night and if light on at night no one will see it from a tent🌚

Top Bottom