india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
It's going to get a bit smelly without a carbon filter but I've gotten away with it before but it really depends on the strain.
The DHOG from Stinky Seeds I've been growing recently stinks to high heaven, so much so that even with a carbon filter it's hard to contain the odour and I have to keep the jar in a sealed fridge to stop the flower from making my whole place smell :)

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
how long should i veg ghani.
when the smell gets out of control can i just seal the bathroom in wich i am growing and install a air-condition? as i have 5000 btu air conditioner 0.5 tons split.
that way no smell can escape the bathroom

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
how long should i veg ghani.
when the smell gets out of control can i just seal the bathroom in wich i am growing and install a air-condition? as i have 5000 btu air conditioner 0.5 tons split.
that way no smell can escape the bathroom
Yes, that would work. Next run try you could try a low odour strain like NL it's easy to grow and a great all rounder and pretty low odour.

Reactions: yazad and 420boss

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
no clue here too... i dont know...

first i thaugh it is rudralis...
now it looks more like sativa..
very small leaves thin stem and branches..

could even be a male...

i think this will be more like a non dense shrub rather then streched upp sativa we see

Reactions: Sunshine

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Do you have a very strong fan blowing directly on this affected part of the plant? If not then it's a root problem rather than wind burn.
If it's a root problem it will be remedied by repotting into a larger container with a good soil mix.