india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
It's possible but very unlikely @yazad. Back in the 90s before the advent of female seeds, we used to do this with seeds we brought back from holland and we never had hermaphrodites. The same with revegging, which also doesn't cause hermies.

What ratio of males to females did you end up getting on the indian landraces out of interest?

Reactions: Alphatoy

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Ok i will do like that..

I have 2 new hybreed plants in hand right now.

One is very small so let it veg for a month more

Another one is 12 inches now

So i will put it in 12 12 natural and check its gender.

I have not lost interest in the indian land race...

I rather have a very nice landrace plant i will show the pics today

I just wont expect much from it.

And another pot has 7 small plants of land race that is alredy in 12 12 on the side of a window.

I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO OCCUPY MY LIGHT ROOM SO THEY ARE ON WINDOW NATURALLY

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
hello community... so i 29 and my beloved wife 23 have started growing from last week..

we have thc's seed and alphatoys seed and one indian landrace wich all 3 have grown into little seedlings...

light 110 watt white led flood light (8500 lumens)
10 watt led (900 lumens)

exhaust fan.

one table fan..

its monsoon.. india

26 degrees Celsius..

humidity 98 percentage.

temperature would be always atleast be one degree under 30 degree celcius.. till next 3 months and then comes winter thus no temperature problem atleast this time..

soil has coco coir 50perc plus wormi compost 30.plus red soil 20 plus much pebbles..

new soil in making but for now all i have is this .
🤠Yazad was looking at your pictures again and noticed your soil in the pot looks like sand is that a real sandy soil and curious what are those pink thing the almost look like jelly beans 🍬

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Harevest day today 29th december morning....

Early or late but i had to have harvest as i needed the stuff as i had none.

Secondly now all of my plants are into vegetation and re vegetation so only one grow room..
With all the lights..

Will try germinate more 2 plants in while...

The colodal silver plant i kept that bud on the plant itself and didnt harvest.

I dont know weight but these are the pictures.

All 3 are different strains...

Attachments

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
Harevest day today 29th december morning....

Early or late but i had to have harvest as i needed the stuff as i had none.

Secondly now all of my plants are into vegetation and re vegetation so only one grow room..
With all the lights..

Will try germinate more 2 plants in while...

The colodal silver plant i kept that bud on the plant itself and didnt harvest.

I dont know weight but these are the pictures.

All 3 are different strains...
🤠Yazad I have got to say it I have Bad weeds in my garden that looks stronger than those plants those look pretty sad yazad I am just trying to be an honest friend to friend I don't want to mislead you try taking a couple of clones if new branches come out BUT I SEE YOU DID GET SOME SMOKE THATS GOOD ALSO what happened to the seeds I sent you try raising them the way I asked you to also go to wish.com and look at some real plant lights you need a couple of good light you have everything but great lights my friend. Say high to your lady and Bruno for me how cold does it get their in the winter in Fahrenheit ( please) Sorry about throwing the rocks at you but they were just gravel size 🥺

Last edited:

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
I dont know what u mean by "stronger"

These plants were flowered small and i knew they would harvest less as they hardly got any time in vegetation.

Even though they have turned out nice.

It is good yeald for a first time grower.

I have kept those plants into reveg and hope to get them big very big and "strong"

I have germinated 2 seeds of yours and they are doing good.

I just received 5 more seeds from green house nl.

And my wife found lost 3 stink bombs gifted by @ThC

Will give them a try aswell.

India has a very severe coustoms corruption problem they confiscat almost all international packages thus wish or ali express is useless here.

I have very good lights mate.

They might not be fancy and colouring but

In total they make 16000 lumnes

3 100 watts cfl
And one 100 watts led

Makes 16000 lumens with good intensity.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠But BudMonster it would not be the same as growing your own and growing is fun, do you not grow BudMonster Also Yazad those seeds I had sent to you are all Female so you don't have to wait and check gender just grow big bush. and produce big my friend, :)