Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

yazad

Something like what?
Soil is best... and new and it already grew so much so fast int the same soil without any fertilizer or even no piss this time

I dont know maybe less then 10 percent probability to be auto flowering

What should i do now

yazad

New pistrils on every branch..

Now also my dense 10 indian plants in single pot is flowering.. damn whatt the fuck is happening.

AND NO WE DONT HAVE POWER CUTS..

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Photoperiod plants will only flower when the light is below 14hrs per day, autos flower regardless of photoperiod.
Your plants look to be showing normal preflowers. My main observation would be the plants look a bit lanky (particularly blue pot) which means they could do with more light or better training to keep them in the sweet spot.

yazad

Blue plant is not under direct light but in very left to it is 16000 lumens and room is only 3*3 feet....
So plenty light is there.

Am confused why the plant is flowering.

I even have a indian very short plant flowering

I will post her pics tomorrow..

SHOULD I TAKE THE BIGGEST FLOWERING PLAN IN 12 12 room?

I want it to be more more messy by vegging it long

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It was really very thin and tall..
So i chopped 70 percent of the plant
That will give it new beginning to grow thick and bushy.
You need to keep it under direct light this time to stop it stretching and becoming lanky. If it was from female seeds you could have taken some cuttings from the portion of the plant you chopped, maybe try next time.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Now it is under direct light.
I took many cuttings but they didnt survive as its winter and very less humidity
With a small amount of ingenuity you can make a humidity dome out of pretty much anything, a plastic bottle, food packaging, cling film and a plastic tub, transparent plastic cups, you can even use a see through bag if you can't find anything else. Better luck next time.

Top Bottom