Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

yazad

Today is our one month wedding and one year engagement anniversary.. :)

Wo got a new pupper aswell she is koko carbon copy of bruno we got her from streets..

Shez got a completely different personality from bruno..

Bruno has gotten brave now and is turning dog from a pupper

Coco however is small little pupper but smarter then bruno as she was a street dog.

yazad

My plants gave enough stuff for me to smoke it was good and i disnt had any problem drying and curing..

Its about to be finished. Am a lite smoker so even though it was less but still enough.

Now new germination will be soon.

My brother bought me a dynavape from usa. Its the best thing one can get.
I dnt smoke now.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠if you don't smoke now does that mean you wont grow and if you don't grow you will be giving up FC if so we will miss you my friend vaping can never replace the real thing the bud and the bush growing. vaping is a habit growing is a pleasure. say high to wife we have missed you both sorry you are giving up growing we will miss you my FC Family from India 😭

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Today is our one month wedding and one year engagement anniversary.. :)

Wo got a new pupper aswell she is koko carbon copy of bruno we got her from streets..

Shez got a completely different personality from bruno..

Bruno has gotten brave now and is turning dog from a pupper

Coco however is small little pupper but smarter then bruno as she was a street dog.
🤠 she must be brown :grinning:

yazad

Hi my land race (now i doubt hemp)

Is 4 feet tall and showing pre flowering amd pistil from last 1 month.

Its on the window under natural light 12 12

It is not yet flowering..

How can i flower her asas

As its taking space and i will have to kill ot it if it dsnt flower now

They are 6 to 7 of them all tall amd ready to flower. All female all showing pistrils amd pre flower

yazad

Alpha how are u mate.

Am having kidney stone it was so painful i was hospitalized for a day and frequent emergency room visits when pain happens.

Giving me some medicin to keep it going out but its not out yet.

I ate table salt for like 20 years

Now stopped..

I miss u..

I have germinated 2 mobi dick lets see as this time its all under natural sun..

12 12 from seeds

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠hey you got some growing going but they look like hemp plants so long and straggly sorry to hear about your problem with stones I hear they are very painful to pass myself salt for me makes my feet and legs swell up they look like tree stumps some time and hard to walk hope you get over the stones besides stones belong in the garden not your gland. will say a prayer for you since I hold priest hood. 😁

yazad

The stone travelled all the way from kidney to the last tip of ureter... Its now on the junction where bladder meets ureter...

We hope it just drop into the bladder now.

It pained much last night but i didnt took painkillers as kidney is already under stress because of urine back upp..

I hope it drops as soon as possible now. So the kidney can stop choking

Top Bottom