india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
haha... yes am gonna try those foods for sure... but delhi is just more dirt. while small villages like where i live are cleaner even mumbai is clean in comparison to delhi.

am gonna higher the lights.
fill water till it drains.

and i have already kept timer it starts light at 7 in the morning and shuts at 6 in the evening.

i will try to keep a camera in there but as i live in village such cameras need frequent reset as network problem. but still will try..

lets see how it goes

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
haha... yes am gonna try those foods for sure... but delhi is just more dirt. while small villages like where i live are cleaner even mumbai is clean in comparison to delhi.

What are you even saying dude, DELHI is 100 times better than mumbai in terms of cleaniness and the state of the city. Mumbai literally has absurd amount of slums all over the place. Not to mention the amount of trash thats dumped in the villages surrounding Mumbai. Delhi has way better roads, infrastructure than mumbai. And if you're a foodie, Delhi is the place to be. The only good thing about Mumbai is the people and the weather are way more friendlier and nicer than Delhi. I've lived in both the cities so I know.

Last edited:

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
timer set. fan set. water poured.
camera set.
i am monitoring plants by 360 degrees rotational camera while am away

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
such a big bud!!!
ok so i happen to go 1000 kms away from my town.
am going new delhi.

for 6 days.

i will water them till they drain

but what abt light? and other precautions
should have lights on a timer that way you don't have to worry but a week is not bad ?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
That's a really tough question @Sunshine. Every state has their own different cuisine here so every state has potentially different street foods. Most of it is only vegetarian but a lot of it is meat based as well. I love shammi kebabs and tunday kebabs from lucknow, Dum Biryani from hyderabad, Paranthas at Chandni chowk, Chaat and sweets at mathura, Pork dimsums at Sikkim, Vada pav's in mumbai etc I can go on and on about this XD I've had the pleasure of travelling all around the country and tasting different kinds of food. I have to say food all around is amazing. Everyone has their unique style of cooking.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
That's a really tough question @Sunshine. Every state has their own different cuisine here so every state has potentially different street foods. Most of it is only vegetarian but a lot of it is meat based as well. I love shammi kebabs and tunday kebabs from lucknow, Dum Biryani from hyderabad, Paranthas at Chandni chowk, Chaat and sweets at mathura, Pork dimsums at Sikkim, Vada pav's in mumbai etc I can go on and on about this XD I've had the pleasure of travelling all around the country and tasting different kinds of food. I have to say food all around is amazing. Everyone has their unique style of cooking.
Just give me a batch of French fries and a Grilled Double Cheese Burger nothing can beat that no matter where you go in the world.??

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
so true so true ... same goes for me.

my journey has begun. would reach "mathura" in morning then to "agra"

next day delhi.

Attachments

• IMG_20190911_170116.jpg
    IMG_20190911_170116.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 15682176391132107302529.jpg
    15682176391132107302529.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 87

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Safe travels Yazad! I feel the need for some travel myself. Nothing better that taking a few days away and coming back to find impressive new growth. Looking forward to your update photos when you return.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
hahah... yes. i and my wife were talking about how we used to get happy on each new leaf number 3 number 4 and i said to her then that one day they will grow so fast we will lose the counting.. exactly what happened there are hundreeds of leaves on it and it has become a big plant now.

am excited to see the plant after long gap. thus have raised led to much margin for new growth to have space.

hope my timer works well as i lazy arse didnt check it much before using

wont send wife at the flat to check as dnt want her to be in any trouble.

lets see how it goes

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
so here is my update.
no am on a purchase trip that is to purchase goods for my new venture of footwear store. thus my wife isnt with me.

agra was as dirty as any place could be i havent eat anything till now as its all filth.

i went to see famous taj mahal but it too was having a over crowded ticket line and dirtyness all around so quit the plan.

i wanted to go out of there asap.rihht now am in train towards delhi.

will stay here for some day

now comes eating part as delhi is good and marginally clean

Back