india grow with fc's seeds and alphatoys seeds. with one landrace

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
met the plants. they are slow but doing well.

new growth is stress free.

i switched lights from tonight.

i am doing lights manually for couple of days till a professional sets my digital timer.

i got the number and will call our town's street light operator today.

till then i will go each morning and switch onn lights. at 10am.
(till then sun will come from exhaust hole from 6am) so no total darkness will be there.

will switch off lights at 6pm.
then there will be total darkness till morning 6am sun .

so offically the switch is done from today.

fan and exhaust is onn 24 hours.

will higher the lights again tomorrow by 10 inches as plant has reached much near to the lights already.

and as i have learned it will double in flowering.

the little 4 plants are in natural sunlight with 2 bulbs onn 24 hours..

will do something about them once they recover much well and mother plant starts flowering.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
they r doing well mate.
i din had time to check on mother plant in onn lights period so didnt disturb her at dark period.

i met 3 small ones
they are doing exceptional with sun and 2 bulbs for night.

can we cutt off the balls of hermi to make them female.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
my plant haznt turned hermi.
i cdnt take picture today as i missed going at flat when lights were onn.

i went there at night and didn't want to wake them upp.

am asking as general question

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
It depends, if you have only very few male flowers on an otherwise completely female plant then yes you could remove these and still get a decenet harvest. If a plant goes full hermy then you'd be better of chopping the plant down and starting again.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?its in the genes yazad even if you cut the male flowers off it is a hemi but the female side will still flower but as sunshine stated you have to do it early state and get rid of male areas for the female flowers if no flowers its pure male chop, chop. :p

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Where did you go Yazad you have had no comment for a few days did you get your timer working hey pic you sent were great thank you (second Dad? Alphatoy.)?

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
plant not doing good so not in mood. it had strange die back from top to bottom. have cut all die back wich was a lot. and kept in natural sun light wich is 12 12

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that @yazad :(
If you need any help just post some pics and we'll all do what we can to help you get back on track :)
Are any of the plants showing signs of sex yet?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?now this is not what we wanted to hear they were doing so good before what have you changed in your growing room, soil, or ph, or lighting, or neutrinos , what is different from a couple of week ago we are all here to try and help you.:worried:

Back