• 15753054992231350400126.jpg
    15753054992231350400126.jpg
    611.9 KB · Views: 128

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Alphatoy could u remind me the name of other strain other then blueghani

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
This time i have marked what strains i am growing.

And i am growing 10 plants plus 3 reveg this time.
Plus land race project

9 out of 10 plants will be alphatoys old seeds wich name i forgot.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?the seeds are not that old hope you keep them in a refer for you need to keep them cool and dark for longer life if not than if you just plant them shell might be to hard to break open that's why I like the water system. the names I believe I sent you were blueghani, Bluestink, and AP aloras pop all three are a great plant and good growers. if you grow them right if you don't grow them right they wont be worth :poop: you can always go back on your older sites to see what happened in the past yazad do you not ever go on others threads you seem to never go off of your thread :)

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
By old i mean the first batch wich u sent me..

Yes they are very nice seeds and i have germinated AP

So i have plan to grow 9 aloris pop

I got sucessfull in getting good long tail in 3 seeds wich i planted in the pots yesterday with light on the top

Lets wait for the plant.

I see others posts too but i love our convos.

This time i have much experience thus i think there might not be any problem

This time i would not grow them in small space like a bathroom

I will put them on window with natural setting and 2 flood lights to compliment the sun in veg (24hours)

And would veg them for long to get big yields

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
And this time i am planning to make some seeds for myself

So i will take one male and female for that.

Hope fully both be "AP"

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
10 plants is a lot. You'll have at least 4-5 Oz, and you can use the other plant material to make some really tasty hash.

Btw, add some Green bean seeds rather than chillies, they're known to be some of the best companion plants for weed. They make your soil rich with nitrogen.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
The chillys were just to make soil ready...

I will kill all the chilly when they get 4 inches long.

And use that soil to grow cannabis

1: should i grow green beans along with cannabis? Till they flower?

Wont they do competition for nutrients.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Read the article that @Sunshine linked above ; some of the companion plants will help make your soil fertile and some keep the pests away.

As for dry herb vapes, don't order any of that junk from Aliexpress. That stuff is really bad quality and might harm your lungs.

Go for a Dvnavap M. Its a very famous dry herb vape, has a manual heating chamber so no battery, will require a good lighter. It'll pass the customs as well. Some people on reddit posed their vapes from aliexpress got seized and they were fined 2k INR by the customs. Do your homework and ask your seller to not mark it as "vape" or "Dry herb vape". Infact, any good maunual heating vape will do for you. I would suggest you wait till christmas are on, on, these companies have nice promos and in recent times the prices have gone as low as $40.

Also, whenever you harvest all your plants, make sure to use gloves for trimming the buds and stuff, your gloves will collect all the resin and you can just make some hash out of it. If not, you can always use the leaves with trichomes later to make some nice bubble hash.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Am fedupp of these all odd rules india has.

And coustoms are the biggest thugs

All companies were shiping to india in past

But those coustoms have fucked everything

No no one is shipping here

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, anything the govt can't control/ monetize, they ban. Vaping needed some moderation tho, way too many small companies were making juices that weren't verified or checked for anyone.

As for dry herb vapours, it's just a massive bummer. Have you spoken to dynavap ?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
If you can't get a dry herb vape, just get a good quality bong with a 14mm joint. You can either smoke the flower or extract some rosin and take a dab. Dabbing too is vaping, plus it is so much better than smoking. It just needs a lot of equipment, a decent rig + banger + carb cap + good torch and a dabbing tool.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?so far with my wives Bong and lighter and Dabbing tools I have gotten all from (Wish. Com) if you have a way to go through wish I myself use Paypal it is the safest way i have found for all of my transactions here in the good old USA I believe I picked all up for less than $50.00 USA little by little you have to set up a plan that you can use for everything you do. Take care my FC Brothers.:innocent:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I myself have used Chamomile for orchid plants also you can buy it in tea formation which you can brew it up and pour it on your soil it works great plus you can have a drink with your plants?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
?so far with my wives Bong and lighter and Dabbing tools I have gotten all from (Wish. Com) if you have a way to go through wish I myself use Paypal it is the safest way i have found for all of my transactions here in the good old USA I believe I picked all up for less than $50.00 USA little by little you have to set up a plan that you can use for everything you do. Take care my FC Brothers.:innocent:
Wish is nice, some nice prodcuts are there but DHgate is way better for me. I've been using it for a while and never had any issues. Sellers on DHgate offer tracked packages. They take a month to come but well worth it

Back