Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Indian Landrace bagseed grow

yazad

It would give nothing as bag seeds of india are pure landraces.

One needs to grow 20 plants to get any decent amount of dry weed equivalent to 1 hybrid that too only in quantity. Thc levels arent high.

They take utmost care and are 12 months plants total time waste

DanrockOG

There's nothing bad in learning and trying bro !! Those landrace will grow beast and gives a dope smoke if given normal care. And it is 100 times better than those shit weed sold by these pedlars. Carry your grow in a single pot. Grow 4 or 5 plants cos you don't know which one ll turn out female, depends on your luck though. Start topping at 6th node and do mainlining to keep the plant at a controlled height. Flowering ll start around 14th week. Hybrid seeds need lots of care and effort and if you mess up with any parameter then the result will be awful which am experiencing with my autos ryt now hahah.. If you've got south Indian landrace then it ll withstand extreme tropical climate. Obviously you will not go disappointed with the yield. But don't expect big sexy buds like what you see in internet nevertheless a good smoke and high is guaranteed. Hit me up for any queries regarding our own landrace strain.

Happy growing bro.
My last year harvest from single plant Kerala's gold is what am smokin ryt now 😎

IMG_20200914_001808.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠I myself grow 8 plants at a time. plus it takes 3 to 4 months per grow if the landrace isn't 18%or up it will be a no grower if you know what I mean maybe I will grow one one of these days to use as a cross unit. no haven't grown them yet I have been trading quite a bit so I have some good 20% and higher that I have been growing plus a couple of them I only received 1 seed so I have to keep them going by clones :mask:

the_void

There's nothing bad in learning and trying bro !! Those landrace will grow beast and gives a dope smoke if given normal care. And it is 100 times better than those shit weed sold by these pedlars. Carry your grow in a single pot. Grow 4 or 5 plants cos you don't know which one ll turn out female, depends on your luck though. Start topping at 6th node and do mainlining to keep the plant at a controlled height. Flowering ll start around 14th week. Hybrid seeds need lots of care and effort and if you mess up with any parameter then the result will be awful which am experiencing with my autos ryt now hahah.. If you've got south Indian landrace then it ll withstand extreme tropical climate. Obviously you will not go disappointed with the yield. But don't expect big sexy buds like what you see in internet nevertheless a good smoke and high is guaranteed. Hit me up for any queries regarding our own landrace strain.

Happy growing bro.
My last year harvest from single plant Kerala's gold is what am smokin ryt now 😎

View attachment 13126
Looks unbelievably great! What an exquisite strain!

I don't quite know which one is this though, it's a local and rather pretty fancy as compared to what's available locally. Maybe a close relative of the 'Gourbhanga' strain.
Will post after transplanting pretty soon!
Would it be possible to carry out flowering in a ten inch pot if I switch to flowering now?

Top Bottom