Indoor - 4th grow ever.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
:cool:
Not this time Alphatoy., the one AP turned out male and got cut down. How about the Green Crack I sent you? Do you have any of them going now? The two I have going are doing well. I sure wish we could do some horse trading with finished product and not just seeds. View attachment 9393
🤠My first green crack didn't make it that is because I was in hospital for 3 weeks but I have a new one going and it looks pretty good will get you pic tomorrow yes I to wished the good old US of A would legalize it for horse trading they keep saying the post office is going down well that would be a big shot in the arm than we could send clones:p

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 that's great Jason, I try to keep a low profile here only about 4 people here knows of my grow (I thank) don't need a police raid also I love my firearms and the first thing they would say is I have a large weapon stash. but my targets are Game not people . I have had a sound mind for 77 years is it legal in Washington state for recreational cannabis or are you a medical state do they allow you to grow legal medical ? . :)

Reactions: ThC and Sunshine

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
🤠 that's great Jason, I try to keep a low profile here only about 4 people here knows of my grow (I thank) don't need a police raid also I love my firearms and the first thing they would say is I have a large weapon stash. but my targets are Game not people . I have had a sound mind for 77 years is it legal in Washington state for recreational cannabis or are you a medical state do they allow you to grow legal medical ? . :)
I'm right there with you on that Alphatoy. Both are legal here but only medical can grow. Even though I keep 100% legal and legitimate, I still keep a very low profile as the Stigma of Refer madness is still alive and well for so many ignorant people. Very, very few people know I grow and I plan to keep it that way.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
Well I finally sat down and loaded more grow progression photos. Check out the album if you are so inclined. Here are a couple of the latest and greatest taken today. Critical Orange Punch and Peyote Critical. You can see the Power Plant and Green Crack in the album.
Critical Orange Punch.JPG
Peyote Critical.JPG

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠those are some really nice cola pictures they look great you will have some really nice buds real soon it looks like harvest pretty soon 😀

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Really beautiful Buds Jason I have yet to grow any that turns purple or dark leaves mine are always green, I have yet to reveg a plant right I figured why reveg when clones are faster to get and I do love floating seeds and watch them grow how many of your plants do you hydro like the one on MOTM with the roots? I have never tried that also I always do it the old way. it sure seems like a lot of members are not showing up miss a lot of the oldies and new members, but I have to remember my age and retired. or just tired :laughing:👍

Reactions: Sunshine

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Washington State USA
Thanks for the reassuring comments guys! These ladies were all from seed. I have had the clones from these in a veg cab for a while now. I'm not sure how I plan to proceed with the next round. I may just let em get bigger and flower them out. I may keep them for mother plants and take more cuttings for some Monster Cropping. They, (two COP and two PC), will flip fast I imagine as they are very much in preflower and ready when I am. The two green crack clones I rooted and revegged from when I did some pruning during flower. Right now I plan to focus my attention on a quality dry and cure. I'm shooting for 40-50% RH and 60-70 degrees F as from what I've gathered should be about right. Thoughts? I have some seeds I'm looking forward to starting too but I think I'm gonna not rush into anything since I'm sitting on a nice variety of Medicine. That being said, I'm really enjoying this new found fun and don't know how long I can hold off starting another crop. I'm open to ideas, thoughts, comments and suggestions.

Last edited: