Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Indoor - 4th grow ever.

Jason

Grow update: Now into 8th week of flower and the Alaskan Purple is starting to show some amber. I'll try and get some current pics up soon. These are the most recent I have at just under six weeks. The Cheese and White Widow are following close behind with some cloudy trichomes. The Blue stink is still mostly clear.

IMG_0837 (2).JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG
IMG_0840.JPG

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Grow update: Now into 8th week of flower and the Alaskan Purple is starting to show some amber. I'll try and get some current pics up soon. These are the most recent I have at just under six weeks. The Cheese and White Widow are following close behind with some cloudy trichomes. The Blue stink is still mostly clear.

View attachment 12547 View attachment 12548 View attachment 12549 View attachment 12550 .
🤠I have never seen a red bud before are you sure you didn't paint them haha looking good my friend :mask: 👍

Toasted

Are you adding Epsom salts to your soil..?

Sulphur is an important component of those terpenes..

Here's some snaps of my outdoor Double Grape..no artificial light..awesome plant!

It's been hit by hail 3 times

I'll trade purple leaves for purple buds? Lol did you lower your temps?can anyone tell me why my hydro weed is so terpy and my soil weed is blah

Attachments

Jason

No lowering of the temps on this batch. I do add additional 660n light at flower which seems to add color although the one of the two Alaskan Purple really showed her color. They all just got the chop and now I'm messing around with some clones from this grow I have holding/re-vegging under T5 light waiting to go in. I added more pics to the album. I also tried out the stem splitting thing just for fun and to add some final stress. Didn't notice any significant difference.

@Alphatoy I have an interesting story about the Aloris Pop. While you were ill and away in the hospital I was reusing my old peat pellets for some broccoli and to my surprise one of those seeds ended up popping in my garden. I just topped it and have it here with the clones I took during this grow. Tall one back left.

Attachments

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
No lowering of the temps on this batch. I do add additional 660n light at flower which seems to add color although the one of the two Alaskan Purple really showed her color. They all just got the chop and now I'm messing around with some clones from this grow I have holding/re-vegging under T5 light waiting to go in. I added more pics to the album. I also tried out the stem splitting thing just for fun and to add some final stress. Didn't notice any significant difference.

@Alphatoy I have an interesting story about the Aloris Pop. While you were ill and away in the hospital I was reusing my old peat pellets for some broccoli and to my surprise one of those seeds ended up popping in my garden. I just topped it and have it here with the clones I took during this grow. Tall one back left.
That's great Jason is it just one clone or all of them hopefully it is female if so she is a great producer her thc is about 19+ really mild smoke good luck and keep me upgraded thank you Jason

Jason

That's great Jason is it just one clone or all of them hopefully it is female if so she is a great producer her thc is about 19+ really mild smoke good luck and keep me upgraded thank you Jason
I just re-read what you wrote. The tall one is seed from you. It’s the Aloris Pop ,the others are clones from this last grow.

Jason

Not much going on at the moment so I made some Kief with some trim and older bud. Also decarboxolated a pile and made a nice batch of butter. I'm trying to conserve energy and scale back on the plants for now since I can only legally have so much with my medical card. I can grow up to 15 plants but can only possess 16 ounces of usable weed in addition to the plants. This growing hobby is just to much fun to stop altogether so I'm just trying a couple of SIL's (Screw in lights). I only really have the one plant, Aloris Pop I got from Alphatoy a while back and two clones I re-vegged from the Alaskan Purple. You can also see two green crack seedlings where I'm testing seed viability and my ROLS mix. (Recycled organic living soil). I mixed up and played a bit with my last batch and its all potted up and seems ready to go when I am. I'm trying to decide on the line up for my next grow.

PS. I threw out a couple of acronyms, SIL's and ROLS that I learned while
IMG_0924.JPG
being on here. When I joined I had no idea and had to look up what they meant. Hopefully it may help someone newer.

Attachments

Kyfarmer84

Not much going on at the moment so I made some Kief with some trim and older bud. Also decarboxolated a pile and made a nice batch of butter. I'm trying to conserve energy and scale back on the plants for now since I can only legally have so much with my medical card. I can grow up to 15 plants but can only possess 16 ounces of usable weed in addition to the plants. This growing hobby is just to much fun to stop altogether so I'm just trying a couple of SIL's (Screw in lights). I only really have the one plant, Aloris Pop I got from Alphatoy a while back and two clones I re-vegged from the Alaskan Purple. You can also see two green crack seedlings where I'm testing seed viability and my ROLS mix. (Recycled organic living soil). I mixed up and played a bit with my last batch and its all potted up and seems ready to go when I am. I'm trying to decide on the line up for my next grow.

PS. I threw out a couple of acronyms, SIL's and ROLS that I learned while View attachment 13036 being on here. When I joined I had no idea and had to look up what they meant. Hopefully it may help someone newer.
It's been awhile since I hopped on here, great to see you doing so swell.this is really great growing you got going on here j.nice work bro.i will be posting my new grow here in the same thread I ran last time,stop by.happy growing to you bro

Jason

Hey Jason could you reccomend a simple affordable camera that I could buy
I'm no photography expert by any means. My better photos I use my I-phone. . The other camera I use is a cheap Canon Powershot A570. Not sure what kind of electronics stores you have in your area but I'd just stop in and see whats on sale or check on line. Canon, Fuji, Kodak. They all have simple and affordable digital cameras. They are all decent but like everything, you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom