Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Indoor - 4th grow ever.

Jason

Hello to all of y'all,been busy watching nfl today but I seen my name.Yes I grow in a tent for veg,4x8 and I've converted a 10x10 room into a decent grow room.i have no problems keeping a stable growing environment so it's great.I will be pulling my blue dream down in about two weeks, this particular pheno I got of her is fantastic a real favorite among us.happy growing to you bro
The Blue Dream is looking tasty...

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Not much going on at the moment so I made some Kief with some trim and older bud. Also decarboxolated a pile and made a nice batch of butter. I'm trying to conserve energy and scale back on the plants for now since I can only legally have so much with my medical card. I can grow up to 15 plants but can only possess 16 ounces of usable weed in addition to the plants. This growing hobby is just to much fun to stop altogether so I'm just trying a couple of SIL's (Screw in lights). I only really have the one plant, Aloris Pop I got from Alphatoy a while back and two clones I re-vegged from the Alaskan Purple. You can also see two green crack seedlings where I'm testing seed viability and my ROLS mix. (Recycled organic living soil). I mixed up and played a bit with my last batch and its all potted up and seems ready to go when I am. I'm trying to decide on the line up for my next grow.

PS. I threw out a couple of acronyms, SIL's and ROLS that I learned while View attachment 13036 being on here. When I joined I had no idea and had to look up what they meant. Hopefully it may help someone newer.
🤠Jason Nice looking Kief you must have did a few ounces, is that big one Aloras Pop I believe I got 200 to 300 grams from my aloras pop when I harvested it , Jason do you think you have enough lights going it looks you have enough lights to light up Dallas haha keep her going my friend :mask:

Jason

🤠
🤠Jason Nice looking Kief you must have did a few ounces, is that big one Aloras Pop I believe I got 200 to 300 grams from my aloras pop when I harvested it , Jason do you think you have enough lights going it looks you have enough lights to light up Dallas haha keep her going my friend :mask:
The big one is the Aloras Pop, (Male), , I'm only running 3 screw in lights at the moment. Two 24 watt and one 12 for a total of only sixty watts with the three SILs. It will be interesting to see what kind of bud this little bit of light will produce. I'm just playing around since I have way more than I can consume for a while. 😬

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠what are you going to do use it for breeding (dusting) remember its parents were Afghani and white widow both came from seed king out of Canada have you never been able to grow AP as of yet she produces great buds yes but on your lights I see 6 lights hanging haha. :mask:

Top Bottom