Indoor - 4th grow ever~The Continuing Saga....

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?What is the Ph oh your plain tap water mine runs between 7 and 8 so. If yours are the same use plain water for a bit and keep check that will bring it up love your bags a have a set of them but am to lazy to switch but glad you went to 7 gal great move jason why do you guys go for all that conction soil i use Supersoil miraclegrow from walmart it has done me great for couple of years :)

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the tip Alphatoy. That is exactly what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks and they seem to be snapping out of it. My water PH is pretty much right on, with what I test is 6.5 - 7.0 I think all the goodies in my organic soil mix just need to acclimate and get some good healthy microbial activity going.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
OK, here are the clones I was holding over and switched to flower on 1/1/20. Last photos were 1/10/20. I took this today. 2/6/20. The green crack are in the smaller 3 gallon pots in the middle, the Critical Orange Punch in the front 7 gal. and the Peyote Critical in the back. Sorry about the lighting. I added a couple supplemental 660nm bloom booster bulbs on Feb. 1. They seem to have adjusted to the soil mix well. Now I just need to keep them happy and let them put on some weight. Only water and small amounts of organic seaweed and molasses from here on for my nutrient plan.

Attachments

• IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 364

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Jason saw the pictures you placed on the Media they are great shots of your flowers on that one plant did you bend and squeeze broke to make knuckles and training it looks like you did a good job on it those trycones look like they went wild. GREAT JOB bravo.gif

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
?Jason saw the pictures you placed on the Media they are great shots of your flowers on that one plant did you bend and squeeze broke to make knuckles and training it looks like you did a good job on it those trycones look like they went wild. GREAT JOB View attachment 10898
Ditto, fantastic shots @Jason!!! Which strain is the purple cola I voted for on MOTM it looks deeeeelicious :yum

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
?Jason saw the pictures you placed on the Media they are great shots of your flowers on that one plant did you bend and squeeze broke to make knuckles and training it looks like you did a good job on it those trycones look like they went wild. GREAT JOB View attachment 10898

@Alphatoy, thanks for the Kudos! I did post some photos of messing around with some stress training. The overall yield from this go round from the cuttings is a lot less but the quality seems like it will be just as good. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3001.JPG
    IMG_3001.JPG
    678.5 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_2998.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? its pretty cool I know nothing about taking shots That looks like something from a sci fi movie me I just push button yep that's me a button pusher.doh.gif

Last edited:

Back