Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

indoor new grow autoflowering with alien lights

yazad

Thread starter #62
they were mine, i payed too much hard earned money for the auto seeds.
my father has made me learn to fight for the the things wich are ours.
i had to be an ass to recover my plants but i had to do it.
still he kept my new fan but its ok. i got a lession.
yes he stunned it i have no words for his foolishness.

its in sun and summer has started here.
ill feed her sea weed every 4rd day cz thats when ill water them.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic

yazad

Thread starter #67
hi, update.
so these girls are on my houses roof from the date 12th's night.
had watered them full that night.
then couldnt see them as was busy.
this is the yesterday night's photos.

BOTH the plants look droppy, why could it have be?

i added 6 drops sea weed and 750 ml water last night

Attachments

yazad

Thread starter #68
more pics

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It's either over or under watering. If I was going to make an educated guess Id' say it's almost certainly over watering as this is the most common mistake.
What you need to do now is smoke a very large joint and avoid watering them for at least 7days, if after 7 days they still look fine (not wilting) give them another few days before you water and they'll perk up.

yazad

Thread starter #70
ohh thanx.. i never considered over watering as its 43 degrees temp here in day 34 in night and she wasnt watered for 4 days..
BUT YOUR WORDS ARE COMMAND FOR ME. i will do exactly as you said :) thnx mate.
ok abt the post. i have posted your letter to the exact adress u mentioned. the seeds are too many plenty more then plenty. even if some crushed some would still be there and i guess bubble wrap will save its arse. there are 2 sections in the cardboard. each contain diff strain. i have written tomato seeds on the cardboard in case coustoms opens the envilope.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Very kind indeed @yazad! Thank you very much my friend. I'm excited to get them through :)
Regarding watering; the problem is that sometimes the very bottom of the pot can stay wet, if it's left wet and watered again it never gets oxygen down there so you get these symptoms of overwatering, it's excellent that you've been on the ball and caught it early.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Urine is an excellent fertiliser! Just make sure you dilute it well 10:1 water to urine and stop using a couple of weeks into flower to avoid excess nitrogen.
Looking at the pic it looks like flowering is literally just now starting. Realistically you are looking at 70 days give or take ten days until she's ready to harvest.
If the plant is healthy and you get the watering spot on she will grow a fair amount during flowering, how much is determined by genetics and environmental factors.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The white fur things or hairs are the "pistils" which potrude from the calyx, these form the female flowers. These will continue to grow in abundance and eventually form dense clusters/colas/buds/flowers covered in frosty trichomes.
You don't really need a lens for any particular reason, some growers like to check the trichomes for ripeness ie clear/milky/amber etc to determine when to harvest. Many growers choose to harvest by weight

yazad

Thread starter #78
thank you so much for such perfect explaination. now i know how it goes.

so my plant is 42 days all and alredy started to preflower.
so what should i add now? i have been adding urine and sea weed as you recomended.
should i add n,p,k?
i have it in abundance as i use it for my suger cane field..

if not what else could be added?
i am watering every 4th day exactly 1 ltre. and not a single drop comes out of the bucket.
(it has 37 holes)

temp is 45 in day now.

yazad

Thread starter #79
i have alredy sprouted 2 more unknown auto flowering seeds.. will plant them today..
this time in sunlight from day 0
this time i will have total control on my plant.