Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Indoor second try

Nate

Thread starter #2
Let’s start out by telling you what I’ve started I have four girls doubt cookies that are seedlings along with six Fruitbowl. Then one black I caddy that is roughly 4 weeks and a clone of that that is one week. Then 1 four week old fruit bowl and a sativa dominant clone. @Sunshine 0A3C8766-6EFD-4FDF-A0F5-B84C49CAB3A1.jpeg First pic is a fruit bowl that is 2.5 weeks from bean. 1747B3CB-BEBA-4C59-B52A-3B5B1A3B1C31.jpeg Secon pic is the BEC below from left to right is BEC,FB, and sativa dom clone C75DA696-1E1B-49EC-B469-6E4D9A66716A.jpeg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The cold snap was pretty brutal @Nate, I feel your pain!
Looks like a really nice variety of strains you got going there, I hope you get lots of fems from the FB :)
The BEK clone looks lovely btw
Did you get much flowers from the last run? Hopefully some to keep you going.

Nate

Thread starter #5
I’m probably not going to veg for near as long as I did last time. Maybe till the youngest ones under the bloomspect is a month. Figured I’d keep the others vegging until they can go outside of course cull and clone as needed. @BudMonster. @Sunshine I got close to an O kid say It all tastes terrible so I’m going to make it into edibles. Thanks I’m hoping to get quite a few clones from that one for the outdoor crop.

Nate

Thread starter #7
Well I wound up getting arrested for a failure to appear warrant I got on a dwi. During the 40 days I was in jail my brother had to sell all my grow equipment to pay my fines. So looks like it will be a while before I can get all new equipment. So I figured I’d start 5 of the 7 auto Candycanes that CropKing sent to replace the ones that didn’t auto last crop and put them outside.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Oh man, very sorry to hear about that Nate!
Outdoors sounds like a good interim plan. Hopefully you can pick up some cheap bits of craigslist to get the indoor underway again.
It's good to see you back on site, fingers crossed for a nice outdoor crop!
Are you digging them straight into the dirt? starting them indoors? raised beds? what's the plan my friend?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
@Nate google the results some people are getting with off the shelf led light bulbs! Some of the results are spectacular and many growers are smashing 1 gram per watt with them, worth thinking about?
7 gallon sounds like a good shout for outdoor, plenty of space to grow some monsters!